The first time I saw a Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone with my coursemate, I immediately decide to get one for my little cousin who had just finished high school.
A good thing about getting the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone is that their services are reliable.
Keep reading this article as I take you through how to get the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone for yourself.
What is the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone program?
Boost Mobile participates in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP), offering eligible customers a free Phone, a monthly 35GB data, talk, and text phone plan, or a 35GB tablet plan or a mobile hotspot plan.
This program is designed to help people facing financial constraints stay connected with their loved ones and access essential information online.
Have a look at the Best Free EBB Phone to discover the top 5 smartphones you can pick for free in 2023.
How to get the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone
Follow these steps to get the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone:
- Check the FCC website to know if you are eligible for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB).
- Choose Boost Mobile as your service provider.
- Apply for the program on the National Verifier website, which will guide you through the process and verify your eligibility.
- After confirming your eligibility, you will receive an approval email with a unique code to redeem your free phone.
- Find a Boost Mobile store or website and choose an eligible phone (up to $100). You can select and pay the difference if you want a higher-priced telephone.
- Give the Boost Mobile representative the unique code in your approval email.
- Sign up for a Boost Mobile plan, activate your new phone, and enjoy the discounted service plan from Boost Mobile.
If you are interested in getting a tablet with EBB, check out this article on Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet.
Who Is Eligible for The Boost Mobile EBBP Free Phone Program?
Individuals and households must have an income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines to be eligible for the Boost Mobile EBB free phone program.
In addition, they should participate in at least one of the following government assistance programs:
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Lifeline Assistance Program.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Tribal-specific programs for Native Americans.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Documents Required for Boost Mobile Free Phones with EBBP
The documents required to apply for the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone program are as follows:
- Proof of participation in a qualifying government assistance program.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of income.
- A substantial loss of income documentation.
- Other documents as required by the program.
Activation Process for Boost Mobile Free Phones with EBBP
Follow these steps to activate your Boost Mobile EBB service:
- Visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit website to determine if you are eligible.
- Choose a Boost Mobile EBB plan that includes data, talk, and text.
- Purchase a Boost Mobile EBB device from their website, stores, or any authorized Boost Mobile dealers.
- Activate your device by calling Boost Mobile customer service at 1-866-402-7366 or visiting their website.
You can find some great options for the “Best Government Phone” by checking out my comprehensive guide.
How to Check Boost the Mobile EBB Status
To check your Boost Mobile EBB status, follow these steps:
- Go to the Boost Mobile website and log in to your account using your username and password.
- Click on the “My Account” section.
- Click the “EBB Status” link under the “Account Details” section.
- If you need help checking your Boost Mobile EBB status online, you can contact Boost Mobile customer service at 1-866-402-7366 and ask them to check the status of your EBB service.
What Is the Boost Mobile EBB Program Phone Number?
The Boost Mobile EBB program phone number is 1-833-502-6678 and 1-866-402-7366.
What Are the Features of The Free EBBP Phone from Boost Mobile?
Here are some features of The Free EBBP Phone from Boost Mobile:
- Rear-facing camera.
- Front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Battery life that can last up to a full day of use.
- Support for popular apps like Facebook, YouTube, and Google Maps.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Mobile hotspot capability.
- Android operating system.
- Touchscreen display.
- 4G LTE connectivity.
What Are the Terms and Conditions of The Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone Program?
The terms and conditions of the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone program include
- The program is open for a limited time and is subject to change or discontinuation.
- The EBB program is subject to the rules and regulations established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for the program’s administration.
- The free phone provided by Boost Mobile under the EBB program is for use by the eligible household alone and cannot be transferred or resold.
- Eligible households must meet certain income or program participation requirements to qualify.
- The data plan may have limitations, like data caps or speed restrictions.
These are frequently asked questions about the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone program:
Does Boost Mobile have an EBB program?
Boost Mobile has an EBB program, a temporary federal program created to get eligible low-income households access to affordable internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What features come with the Free Boost Mobile EBB Phone offer?
The following features come with the Boost Mobile EBB free phone offer are No annual contract, Unlimited talk, and text, a One-time discount on a tablet or computer, a Monthly discount on internet service, and a Free smartphone.
The Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone program is an excellent option for those who cannot afford mobile communication services. This program provides eligible customers with a free phone and data plan and many more. Proof of participation in a qualifying government assistance program, proof of identity, and proof of income are some documents required to apply for it. Phones that the program has to offer usually come with features like a rear-facing camera, a front facing camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth connectivity, and many more.