It’s 7 a.m., and the first thing I reach for isn’t my glasses, coffee, or even my phone – it’s my Scepter 8 Tablet from Qlink.
Since I got my hands on the Scepter 8 Tablet, I’ve been living, working, and, thriving with this little device.
In this article, I give you my Scepter 8 Tablet Review from Qlink Wireless.
Scepter 8 Tablet Review
The QLink Scepter 8 Tablet is an excellent and budget-friendly device for low-income earners. It comes with an 8-inch display, 16GB of internal storage, and an Allwinner A100 processor with Quad-core 4×1.46 GHz Cortex-A53 speed.
Want to pair the Scepter 8 with a free plan? Read my thoughts on Qlink Wireless Free Phone Service.
Pros & Cons of The Qlink Scepter 8
These are the Pros & Cons of The Qlink Scepter 8 tab:
- The Scepter 8 Tablet boasts a crisp, clear display perfect for video streaming or reading e-books.
- Its quad-core processor delivers speedy performance.
- The Scepter 8 Tablet offers great value for its price point.
- The tablet’s interface is easy to navigate.
- The device has a microSD slot.
- 4G LTE connectivity.
- The battery life is about 6-7 hours.
- It has only 16GB of storage.
- The cameras don’t offer the best picture quality.
- Unlike some competitors, the Scepter 8 Tablet has no fingerprint sensor for quick and secure unlocking.
Curious about how the Scepter 8 stacks up against other deals, like the fantastic Qlink Wireless Free iPhone offer? Don’t miss my post on it!
Scepter 8 Tablet Specs
These are the Qlink Scepter 8 tablet specs:
|Scepter 8 Tablet Features||Scepter 8 Tablet Specifications|
|Display||8-inch IPS LCD|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Expandable Storage||MicroSD slot (up to 128 GB)|
|Micro-USB||Standard USB port|
|Battery Capacity||3000-4999 mAh|
|Battery Life||Up to 7 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.9 x 8.2 x 0.36 inches (124 x 208 x 9 mm)|
Want a device that pairs perfectly with your Scepter 8? Click here for the scoop on the latest, hot-off-the-press Qlink Wireless Phone Upgrade!
Scepter 8 Tablet Qlink Sim Card Location
The Scepter 8 Tablet doesn’t have a dedicated slot for a Qlink SIM card. However, you can connect it to a mobile hotspot device.
Scepter 8 Tablet Slow Solution
Follow these steps to fix Scepter 8 Tablet Slow:
- Uninstall unused apps and clear the app cache.
- Disable unnecessary animations and transition effects.
- Remove widgets and live wallpapers.
- Turn off auto-sync and background data for apps.
- Clear storage space by moving media files to external storage or cloud storage.
- Use a reliable antivirus and malware scanner.
- Perform a factory reset to erase junk files and start fresh.
- Consider upgrading to a faster microSD card.
- Limit multitasking and close apps when not in use.
- Update the tablet with the latest operating system.
How to Get a Qlink Wireless Scepter 8 Tablet for Free
Follow these steps to get a Qlink Scepter 8 tablet for free:
- Check if you can get a Qlink Scepter 8 tablet for free.
- Go to the Qlink website and create an account to apply for the Qlink free tablet.
- Complete the application form and upload any required documents.
- Wait for Qlink Wireless to verify your eligibility and approve your application.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a free Scepter 8 Tablet with a Qlink Wireless data plan.
- Follow the instructions provided by Qlink Wireless to activate your tablet and start using it.
Also, If you’re looking to get your hands on the M8L Tablet in 2023, we’ve got you covered. Check my post on M8L Tablet Free Government to discover how to apply and secure one.
Scepter 8 Tablet Manufacturer
The Scepter 8 Tablet is manufactured by Qlink Wireless.
Scepter 8 Tablet Size
The Scepter 8 Tablet has a screen size of 8 inches, a common size for budget Android tablets. It measures 209.6 x 122.3 x 10.5 mm (8.25 x 4.81 x 0.41 in) in dimensions and weighs approximately 0.63 pounds (285 g), making it lightweight and portable.
Eligibility Requirement for Qlink Wireless Scepter 8
These are the eligibility requirements for the Qlink Wireless Scepter 8:
- You must be a resident of the US to qualify for a Qlink wireless free tablet.
- You must participate in a government assistance program for low-income households.
- You must provide proof of eligibility.
- You must not have more than one Lifeline Assistance Program phone or tablet per household.
- Those who have received a free phone or tablet from Qlink Wireless in the past 12 months are not eligible.
Required Documents to Apply for Scepter 8 Free Tablet
These are the documents you need to apply for a Scepter 8 free tablet:
- US driver’s license
- Green card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of participation in government programs:
- Medicaid cover letter
- Federal public housing benefit approval letter
- Federal Pell grants letter
- SNAP approval letter
- Proof of income:
- Child support award document
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Veteran administration document
- Pension statement of benefits
- Federal, tribal, or state tax return copy
Scepter 8 Tablet Setup
These are the steps to set up the Scepter 8 tablet:
- Switch on the tablet.
- Select your preferred language and tap “Next.”
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by tapping “Accept.”
- Enter your email and password to set up your Google account on the phone.
- Create a lock-screen password or PIN for security.
- Customize your home screen.
- Install other apps you want from the Google Play Store.
- Transfer your data from your old device to your tablet.
- Explore and enjoy your new Scepter 8 Tablet.
Scepter 8 Tablet User Manual
The QLINK Wireless Scepter 8 Tablet User Manual contains the following information:
- Knowing your tablet
- Keys Function
- Home Page
- Startup and Shutdown
- Quick Setting
- FCC STATEMENT:
- RF warning statement:
- Documents / Resources.
If you already own a phone from this company and want to replace it, check out this Qlink Wireless Phone Replacement Free guide.
Scepter 8 Tablet Troubleshooting
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your qlink tablet 8 tab:
- If the tablet is not turning on, ensure to charge it.
- If the tablet is frozen, try restarting it.
- If the screen is unresponsive, clean it with a clean cloth.
- If the Wi-Fi is not connecting, take the tablet close to a network range. Also, try restarting both the tablet and router.
- If apps are crashing or freezing, try clearing the cache and data from the app settings.
- If the battery drains quickly, check for apps running in the background and close them if necessary.
- Clear the cache and disable unused apps if the tablet runs slow.
- If the issue persists, contact Scepter customer support for further assistance.
If you’re looking for a reliable and secure tablet designed for government use, look no further than the Sky Devices Government Tablet. Read our in-depth review to discover its impressive features and performance.
FAQs on Scepter 8 Tablet Review
These are the Frequently Asked Questions on Scepter 8 Tablet Review:
Does Scepter 8 Tablet support a SIM card?
The Scepter 8 Tablet does not support a SIM card. It only supports Wi-Fi connectivity.
Who manufactures the Scepter 8 Tablet?
The Scepter 8 Tablet is manufactured by Q Link Wireless, a leading affordable wireless service, and mobile device provider.
How do I speed up my Scepter 8 Tablet?
To speed up your Scepter 8 Tablet, close any unused apps running in the background and clear your phone’s cache.
How old is the Scepter 8 tablet?
The Scepter 8 tablet from Qlink Wireless is 2 years old and it was launched on May 11th, 2021.
I hope you now know my Scepter 8 Tablet Review is positive as it offers decent features and performance for its price range. The tablet also provides a smooth and responsive user experience to simplify everyday tasks.