Have you been searching high and low for an affordable iPhone plan that won’t break the bank?
Well, I’ve got some exciting news for you. I recently got my hands on the Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone.
So if you’re in the market for a new iphone, keep reading.
What is Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone Program?
Airtalk wireless free iPhone program is offered by Airtalk Wireless, a mobile virtual network operator in partnership with the lifeline and affordability connectivity program to provide free iPhones for low-income earning and qualifying individuals in America.
Do you know you can get food stamps along with an iPhone 7? Check my post on Free iPhone 7 with Food Stamps for how to go about it.
How to Apply for Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone?
Follow the steps to apply for an Airtalk wireless free iPhone:
- Visit Free Phone Program – AirTalk Wireless
- Scroll down to how to apply and click on apply now
- Enter your zip code
- Click on apply now
- You will be directed to a choose your plan page
- Scroll down and click on apply now
- Enter your name and other information as required including the last 3 digits of your social security number.
- Click on continue
- Fill in the required information, including proof of identity, eligibility, and address.
- Click Continue
- Attach the required documents including your government-issued ID
- Click on submit
- You will see a pop-up requesting you to confirm the content you have provided. Proceed by clicking on confirm.
- Double-check your household information. If you agree with the terms of Airtalk Wireless, you can enter your initials in the boxes provided on this page.
- Click on continue.
- Choose the government program you participate in.
- Click on continue. You will be directed to the national verifier website.
- Submit your proof of verification again. You will be redirected automatically back to Airtalk Wireless to finish up your application.
- To continue, go to the national verifier site and click on next.
- Submit your proof of eligibility for Lifeline or affordable connectivity programs again and click on next.
- Attach all the requested documents and select next.
- You will be taken to the agreement page. To complete this section, fill out the form provided with your signature and initials. Click on submit to complete the process.
- Your documents will be reviewed at this point by the National verifier. Click on continue, you will be taken back to the Airtalk Wireless site to choose your free iPhone model.
- Agree to the Airtalk Wireless agreement before choosing your phone.
- Choose your new phone and click on continue.
- Check all the boxes on the agreement form and click on finish.
- Wait for an approval email. If approved, you will receive your Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone within 5 working days.
How Do I Qualify for An Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone?
To qualify for an Airtalk Free Wireless Free iPhone, you have to:
- Have an income level below 135% of the federal poverty standard.
- Participate in any qualifying government assistance program such as supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP), Medicaid, SSI, or Medicare.
You can also get an iPhone 12 from the government. Check my post on Free Government iPhone 12 Pro to discover if you are eligible.
What Documents Are Required for An Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone?
Documents required for an Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone are:
- Valid photo ID
- Copy of social security card.
- Proof of enrollment into a qualifying government assistance program.
- A paycheck stub or present income statement
- Retirement or pension statement of benefits
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- Birth certificate
- Drivers license
- A Veteran Administration statement of benefits
- Unemployment compensation statement of benefits
- Federal, Tribal, or State tax return
List of iPhone Models that Airtalk Wireless Offers
Below is a list of iPhone models offered by Airtalk Wireless:
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
Benefits of Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone
- Cost savings: iPhones can be expensive; hence getting one for free can be significant cost savings, especially for low-income earning seniors.
- Unlimited text, talk, and data: Airtalk Wireless offers unlimited talk, text, and data alongside the free iPhone program.
- Access to advanced technology: An iPhone provides access to various modern apps and features like online banking, video calls, GPS navigation, and more.
Are There Any Limitations to An Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone?
Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone has a few limitations. Firstly, it is only available to individuals who have an income level below the federal government poverty standard or participants of any qualifying government assistance program. Also, you have to enroll in a specific plan with Airtalk Wireless to benefit from this program.
States Where Airtalk Wireless Provides Free Service
Airtalk Wireless provides free services in Oklahoma, Michigan, Mississippi, California, Ohio, New York, Wisconsin, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
How To Contact Airtalk Wireless Customer Care?
You can contact Airtak Wireless customer care via tel at +1 (855) 924-7825 or email at [email protected]
How long does it take to process a free iPhone at Airtalk Wireless?
The process of getting an Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone takes 5 working days.
What iPhones does Airtalk Wireless offer?
Airtalk Wireless offers iPhone models like iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus
The Airtalk Wireless Free iPhone program is the easiest road to getting a brand-new iPhone.
However, you have to ensure you are eligible before applying for the airtalk wireless iPhone.
As earlier stated, to qualify for the free iPhone from Airtalk Wireless, you have to have an income level below the federal poverty standard or be a participant in any government assistance program. You will also have to enroll in a specific plan with Airtalk wireless.