I was surprised when my buddy told me he didn’t spend a dime to get his iPhone 15.
Sounds too good to be true, right? However, after listening to how he went about it, I decided to give it a trial.
And now, I am also an owner of 2023’s latest iPhone.
In this article, I will explain how you can also get a Free iPhone 15 from the top providers & government.
What is the Free iPhone 15 offer?
The free iPhone 15 offer is an initiative by mobile carriers or retailers to provide eligible individuals with the Apple iPhone 15 without requiring an upfront payment.
Top 3 Ways to Get the Free iPhone 15
These are the Top 3 Ways to Get the Free iPhone 15:
1. Government Programs
If you’re looking forward to getting an iPhone 15 from the government, then participating in a government phone program could be a sure way for you to get one.
Government programs like ACP and Lifeline provide free phones and gadgets to individuals who would not otherwise afford them.
Check out my step-by-step guide on how to get a free government iphone.
2. Promotional Offers
Another way to get an iPhone 15 without any upfront payment is to participate in promotional campaigns or deals offered by mobile carriers such as AT&T, T Mobile, or Verizon.
Occasionally, they run these free programs where they offer high quality phones to eligible customers without requiring upfront payments.
3. Trade in Deals
Some mobile carriers or retailers offer trade in deals where customers can bring older smartphone models for newer ones.
In some cases, as part of promotional offers, an iPhone 14 can be traded for a free Apple 15 without additional charges. These deals are ideal for people who want to upgrade their phones.
You may be eligible for a Free iPhone if you have Medicaid! My post on Free iPhone with Medicaid contains all the details on how to get it.
Top 3 Free iPhone 15 Providers
These are the Top 3 Free iPhone 15 Providers:
1. T Mobile
T Mobile is a telecommunications company that operates nationwide across the USA. As part of its initiative and marketing strategy, it runs a free iPhone 15 offer from time to time.
Through this medium, eligible individuals can get an iPhone 15 without any upfront payment when they trade in older models.
How to Get a Free iPhone 15 from T Mobile
Follow these steps to get a free iPhone 15 from T Mobile:
- Visit the website at www.t mobile.com
- Click on your preferred deal.
- Trade in an eligible device at go.business.t mobile.com
- Fill out the provided form with the required information.
- Submit the form and wait for approval.
Get full details on getting a T Mobile free iPhone from the government from my post on T Mobile Free iPhone.
Verizon is also running a promotional campaign where eligible customers can get iPhone 15 without any upfront payment.
Eligible individuals can either benefit from this offer by taking part in trade in deals or fulfilling other conditions.
How to Get a Free iPhone 15 from Verizon
Follow these steps to Get a Free iPhone 15 from Verizon:
- Go to the official website at www.verizon.com
- Select the iPhone 15 with your desired specifications.
- Choose either the ‘new customer’ or ‘existing customer’ option.
- Select your payment method and tap the ‘next steps’ button.
- Input your postal code to confirm your location, and go to the next page.
- Select one of the unlimited data plans and proceed to make payment.
My previous post on Verizon Free iPhone provides a comprehensive guide to smashing a free iPhone from this company.
Another place to get the iPhone 15 offer is AT&T. Through this offer, eligible customers can get an iPhone 15 without any upfront payment by trading in an eligible iPhone model.
How to get a Free iPhone 15 from AT&T
Follow these steps to get a Free iPhone 15 from AT&T:
- Visit the website at www.att.com
- Click on the iPhone 15 deal.
- Fill out the provided form with the required options, tap ‘continue,’ and proceed to the next page.
- Fill out the additional details and proceed to the checkout page.
- Make the necessary payments and get your new iPhone.
Follow my detailed guide on AT&T iPhone Free to learn how to get one from this provider.
Top 2 Free Government iPhone 15 Programs
These are the Top 2 Free government iPhone 15 Programs:
1. Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program was created for the purpose of assisting low income individuals and households to get access to technology and communication devices. As part of its initiative, the ACP offers free phones to qualified individuals through various providers.
2. Lifeline Assistance Program
The Lifeline Assistance Program which is controlled by the Federal Communications Commission is a government program targeted at assisting eligible individuals to afford communication and technology resources. It also provides free iPhones to qualified low income individuals and households through different platforms.
How to Get a Free iPhone 15 from Government
Follow these steps to Get a Free iPhone 15 from Government:
- Conduct research on the various participating providers and choose the best one for you.
- Check the eligibility criteria for your chosen provider and ensure that you’re a good fit.
- Fill out the application form with the required information and attach the required documents.
- Choose an iPhone 15 with your desired specifications and submit your application form.
- Wait for an approval email
- If your application gets approved, follow the guidelines to pick up your phone.
Check my post on Free iPhone Government Phone to discover more details on how to get an iPhone from the government freely.
Comparing Free iPhone 15 Offers
This table compares all the top Free iPhone 15 offers:
|T Mobile||A time limited offer that enables customers to trade in older iPhone models for a new iPhone 15.||Initial payment of $35 per line required. |
Up to $1000 off per trade in.
36 month service contract required.
|Verizon||A promotional campaign that offers the latest iPhone on qualified trade ins.||Up to $1000 off per trade in. |
Initial subscription to unlimited plan required.
36 month service contract required
|AT&T||AT&T offers a iPhone 15 on every eligible iPhone trade in.||Up to $1000 off per trade in. |
24 month service contract required.
Why Companies or Service Providers Are Offering This Deal
These are the reasons why companies or service providers are offering this deal:
- To stand out from competitors.
- To attract new customers.
- To encourage customer loyalty.
- To encourage customers to sign up for pricier plans or upgrade their plans.
You could also get a Free iPhone with Food Stamps. Discover how to go about it from my post on Free iPhone with Food Stamps.
Features and Specifications of the iPhone 15
These are the top Features and Specifications of the iPhone 15:
- Display: It features a 6.1 inch super retina XDR OLED display with an 1179×2556 display resolution.
- Camera: It also features a 12MP selfie camera and a dual rear 48MP and 12MP camera.
- Memory Capacity: It comes with a 6GB RAM internal memory and can either have a 128GB, 256GB, or a 512GB memory capacity.
- Battery Capacity: It has a Li Ion 3349 mAh, non removable battery.
- Performance: It runs on the IOS 17 operating system, which can be upgraded to IOS 17.1, and also features an Apple A16 Bionic Chipset and a Hexa core processor.
Terms and Conditions of the Free iPhone 15 Offer
The terms and conditions of the free iPhone offers may differ depending on the provider. The most common condition is the agreement to a continuous subscription and commitment to the provider over a period of at least 24 months.
Where the recipient defaults or switches providers, they lose the bill credits and become liable to pay the remaining amount for the phone.
The Pros and Cons of Getting the Apple iPhone 15 for Free Offer
These are the Pros and Cons of getting the Apple iPhone 15 for Free Offer:
|It saves money.||Most of these free iPhone offers come with long term contractual requirements|
|It gives individuals access to technology devices that they may otherwise not have been able to afford.||Some of them come with additional charges, such as the cost of continuous subscription to premium plans.|
|It helps recipients to stay connected with loved ones.||Some of these devices are highly prone to privacy and security issues.|
Interested in getting an Apple 14? Check out my post on how to get a free iPhone 14 instead.
FAQs on Free iPhone 15
These are the frequently asked questions on Free iPhone 15:
Are there any hidden fees associated with this offer?
Depending on your provider, there may be hidden fees associated with this offer.
Can I trade in my old device to get the iPhone 15 for free?
Some providers and retailers offer trade in deals to get an iPhone 15 for free.
Are there any limitations to this offer?
Limitations such as non-transferability of the device or the applicability of this offer to certain geographical areas apply.
If you have been looking to get or upgrade to an iPhone 15 but do not have enough cash, you can take advantage of this offer if you meet the requirements.