If you’re like me, you’ll agree that nothing beats a prepaid phone plan that throws in a free phone.
Imagine the freedom of no contracts, manageable expenses, and a new phone.
Through trial and error and relentless research, I have prepared this list of the 5 Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones.
Top 5 Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones
These are the 5 Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones:
1. Kroger Wireless 12-month plan with Unlimited Talk/Text and Data
With Kroger Wireless, you can get started with a new phone for just $15.00 a month.
- Affordable Monthly Plan: Enjoy the PCD Bengal phone with a clear cellphone case at an incredibly low monthly cost.
- Free Phone Offer: The phone is free; you only pay for the monthly plan, making it an ideal choice for new customers.
- Unlimited Talk & Text: Never worry again about minute counts or text limits.
- Fast Network Connectivity: Choose a 4G LTE or 5G High Speed Network for your connectivity needs.
Free Phone Offered
- PCD Bengal.
- Nokia G50
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- Google Pixel 6a 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- Google Pixel 7
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Google Pixel 7 Pro.
2. Unlimited $60/month Prepaid Phone Plan by Verizon
Verizon provides this $60/month Unlimited prepaid plan.
The plan includes unlimited high speed data, allowing you to browse the internet, stream videos, use social media, and download content without worrying about data limits for just $60 per month.
- Unlimited talk & text
- Unlimited texting from the US to over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- $10/mo Auto Pay discount on plans $45 & higher after the 1st month.
- A $5/month loyalty discount applies after 3 months of service.
- Availability of 5G in 2,700+ cities.
- Quality streaming Data experience(up to 480p).
- Mobile hotspot functionality.
- High-speed data allowance.
Free Phone Offered
- Samsung Galaxy A03s.
- Motorola Moto G.
|Similar MVNO plans are cheaper.
|Limit video streaming quality.
|Unlimited Talk and Text
|No Unlimited 5G Access.
|Mobile Hotspot Functionality
|Limited International Features.
|No Annual Contract
|Your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic in times of congestion.
Now, if you’re also intrigued by the possibility of getting Free Cell Phone Service for Life Unlimited Everything, you won’t want to miss our comprehensive guide on that topic.
3. $30 Monthly Prepaid Plan by AT&T
The AT&T Monthly Unlimited Prepaid Plan includes 30 days of unlimited nationwide calling and unlimited nationwide text, picture, and video messaging with 5GB of high speed data for just $30/month.
- Unlimited Talk & Text (in the U.S.)
- Unlimited text to Mexico, Canada, and over 100 other countries.
- Include Stream Saver, which allows you to watch more videos with less data.
- Data allowance of 2GB per month.
- AutoPay Discount.
Free Phone Offered
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series
- iPhone 12
- Samsung Galaxy S23
|A bargain for direct service with AT&T
Unlimited talk and text included
No Roaming Charges in the USA
Unused data rolls over to the next month
Monthly 3-month and 12-month options are available
|No perks, similar MVNO plans are cheaper
Mobile hotspots use the plan’s data allotment.
Taxes and fees are not included in a base monthly cost.
If you’re also considering other budget-friendly options, you may want to check out our guide on getting a Free Government Landline Phone Service – a real lifesaver when every penny counts.
4. $40 Monthly Prepaid Plan by T Mobile
The $40 T Mobile plan with unlimited talk, text, and up to 10 GB 5G LTE monthly data is an excellent choice for individual shoppers.
Customers love this plan more because they can bring their device or purchase one directly from T-Mobile.
Check my post to know more on their latest free 5g phone T Mobile.
- 10GB premium data
- Hotspot included, all plan data can be used as hotspot data
- 4K UHD video streaming
- WiFi calling
- Visual voicemail
- Group and picture messaging
- Domestic roaming
- QCI value: 6.
Free Phones Offered
- T Mobile REVVL® 6 PRO 5G
- T Mobile REVVL® 6 5G
|Full speed data
Video content streams at Full Speed
This plan has premium data.
|Too expensive for the features and data you get.
No availability of an auto-pay discount.
There is no inclusion of taxes and fees.
T Mobile offers a fantastic opportunity for seniors with their Free Tablet for Seniors program, providing a user friendly device to stay connected and enjoy the benefits of technology. Check my post on T Mobile Free Tablet for Seniors for details on how and what model to get.
5. $40 Unlimited Prepaid Phone Plan by Metro
The plan by Metro PCs allows you to make unlimited calls and send unlimited text messages within the United States. Additionally, it provides unlimited data to browse the internet, stream videos at up to 480p, enable 5G access, which requires a 5G capable device, and use various apps without worrying about data caps.
- Supports WiFi calling,
- 1 Year FREE ViX+
- Unlimited Music and Video Streaming.
- Access to the T Mobile 5G network at no extra cost.
- $5 AutoPay discount available
Free Phones Offered
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A02s
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
|Unlimited talk and text.
Unlimited music streaming.
Add ons when traveling to Canada and Mexico.
Sales tax and regulatory fees are included in the monthly plan price.
|Slower data during peak traffic times.
Hotspot data not included.
5G requires a compatible device; coverage is not available everywhere
Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones Comparison Table
This table compares the Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones:
|From Monthly Data Allowance
|unlimited $60/month Prepaid Phone Plan
|Available in 2700+ Cities
|$30 Monthly Plan
|From Monthly Data Allowaonce
|$40 Monthly PrepaidPlan
|From Monthly Data Allowance
|$15 add-on international plan is available, offering unlimited calling to more than 70 countries
|Domestic 5G is Available
|$40 Unlimited Prepaid Phone
|Metro By T-mobile
|Mobile hotspot is NOT included with this plan.
|$5 Canada Unlimited add-on
|5G with a 5G capable phone inside the 5G coverage area
|$20/Month Flexible Prepaid Plan
|Full-speed hotspot tethering
|5G Available with a built-in VPN
If you are looking for options for your family, check out this post on the Best Family Phone Plans with Free Phones.
How to Choose the Best Prepaid Phone Plan with Free Phones
Follow these steps to choose the Best Prepaid Phone Plan with Free Phones:
- Consider your budget and how far in advance you can pay for a cell phone plan.
- Choose a payment schedule that works for you: monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- Determine the required number of lines. Adding additional lines to your plan often decreases the per-line cost.
- Learn your intended usage of the device. e.g., for chatting, watching videos, playing games, etc.?
- Knowing which network a prepaid service provider uses, T Mobile, Verizon, Google Fi, or AT&T, check the provider’s coverage map for reliability. Check the map to discover if your area has coverage for clear phone calls and dependable internet speeds.
- Find out if you can bring your phone number to your new plan.
- Make sure your phone is unlocked and may be used with any network. Unlocked phones may be used with any service provider.
- Be sure your phone supports the network speed you want; options include 3G, 4G LTE, and even 5G. The websites of most major cellular providers will provide compatibility testing tools.
- Decide which add ons you want.
What Free Phones Do I Get with These Prepaid Phone Plans
These are the free phones that you can get on these prepaid phone plans:
- Google Pixel 7.
- Samsung Galaxy S23.
- Samsung Galaxy A14 5G.
- Motorola Moto G 5G.
- Motorola Moto G Power.
- Google Pixel 7a.
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy A02s.
- Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G.
- T-Mobile REVVL 6 PRO 5G.
- T-Mobile REVVL 6 5G.
- iPhone 12.
- Apple iPhone 11.
- Motorola Moto G stylus.
What Are Prepaid Phone Plans that Give Free Phones?
These are the top Prepaid Phone Plans that Give Free Phones:
- T-Mobile $40 plan by Metro.
- $20 plan by Google Fi.
- $65 plan by Verizon Wireless.
- $50 plan by Verizon Wireless.
- $60 plan by Cricket Wireless.
- $40 plan by T Mobile.
- $30 plan by Visible.
- $55 plan by Cricket Wireless.
How to Qualify for A Free Phone with A Prepaid Plan
Follow these steps to qualify for a free phone with a prepaid plan:
- You must typically be at least 18 years old to enter into a prepaid phone plan agreement.
- Proof of Identity, such as a driver’s license, passport, or identification card, to verify your identity.
- Activate a new prepaid plan or switch to a specific prepaid plan offered by the phone provider.
- Some providers require a minimum plan duration for their prepaid plan with a free phone. An example is a commitment to using the plan for a certain number of months or recharging with a minimum monthly credit.
- You may be required to make regular payments for the prepaid plan to remain eligible for a free phone. Failure to make the required payments could result in the termination of the offer.
Is There a Prepaid Phone with Unlimited Data?
You can get unlimited data for your smartphone with several prepaid phone plan options listed in this article. Unlimited talk, text, and data costs around $50 per month on average.
FAQs on the Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones
These are the frequently asked questions about the Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones:
Can I bring my device to a prepaid plan and still get the benefits?
There is a prepaid phone plan out there that will accept your paid and unlocked phone. Just make sure your new carrier supports your phone model.
Do I need to sign a contract for a prepaid phone plan with a free phone?
No contract cell phone plans are the norm if they meet your requirements and price range.
Best Prepaid Phone Plans with Free Phones not only offer all the speed and coverage most users want at a far more affordable price, but you can also take advantage of deals from carriers offering free cell phones just by getting activated on a specific prepaid plan.
So, those in the market for a free phone from their favorite prepaid provider can surely get one since there is a prepaid plan for every type of user on every major network, whether you’re a light user searching for a cheap plan or a heavy user seeking an unlimited connection.