The other day, I found out that the government was offering a free Samsung Galaxy S21.
I knew instantly that this was the perfect opportunity to surprise my mom with a new phone.
So, I dived right into the process, and I actually managed to get one!
In this post, I’m going to walk you through every step of my experience, from researching the offer to getting a Free Samsung Galaxy S21 phone in my hands.
How to Get a Free Samsung Galaxy S21
Follow these steps to get the free government Galaxy s21:
- You or a member of your family will have to be enrolled in any of the government programs such as SNAP( Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), and SSI (Supplemental Security Income).
- You must also have an income below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. If you are applying for this program as a single individual (without any family members), your income rate has to be less than $12,760 annually.
- If you are a senior member of the state, you can qualify and benefit from this program. If you fall into the above categories, you can visit the below mentioned Free Samsung Galaxy S21 provider in your location to get your mobile.
If you want the latest one from this company, check out how to get the free government Samsung Galaxy S23.
Top 4 Free Government Galaxy s21 Programs
These are the top 4 government Galaxy s21 programs:
1. Lifeline Assistance
Lifeline Assistance is the Federal Communications Commission’s long-standing program (since 1985) aimed at providing all Americans with equal access to telephone services.
It’s aimed at low-income residents who can’t afford to buy a cell phone or plan.
This program qualifies eligible users for wireless service for $9.25 per month. Also applies to internet service at $9.25 per month.
2. Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) replaces the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program.
This is the phone plan and home internet equivalent of the Lifeline Assistance Program in the mobile phone sector.
ACP can help eligible low-income households pay their internet and phone bills.
3. National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to low-income households to help pay for phone service. The organization also offers a free Galaxy s21 government phone program.
4. Connect America Fund
The Connect America Fund is a government program that provides subsidies to telephone companies that provide services in rural areas.
The program aims to make phone service more affordable for low-income households.
Curious about snagging a free Samsung Fold with a government program? Dive in here to see if you qualify!
Top 5 Free Samsung Galaxy S21 Providers
These are the top 5 Free Samsung Galaxy S21 providers:
1. Verizon Wireless
Known for its extensive coverage and reliable service, Verizon often has promotional deals where high-end smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S21 are offered for free with certain plan commitments.
Another major player, AT&T frequently includes flagship phones in their promotional offers, especially for new customers or those upgrading their plans.
T-Mobile is known for competitive pricing and attractive deals. They might offer the Samsung Galaxy S21 for free or at a reduced cost with specific service agreements.
Before its merger with T-Mobile, Sprint was known for similar offers. Post-merger, these deals might be found under T-Mobile’s umbrella.
5. U.S. Cellular
As a regional carrier, U.S. Cellular sometimes has unique offers and promotions, which may include free high-end smartphones like the Galaxy S21 for new or existing customers under certain conditions.
If you don’t mind a bit older model, check out how you can get the free Samsung s9 for yourself.
These are the eligibility criteria to get a free Samsung Galaxy s21:
- You have to be above 18.
- Your income rate has to be below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- You or a family member must participate in federal government programs like SNAP and SSI.
List of Required Documents
These are the documents required to get a free Samsung Galaxy s21:
- Your photo ID.
- Copy of passport.
- Current address.
- Identification documentation that proves you are enrolled in the Food Stamp Program.
- A list of current addresses for some organizations.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Getting a Free Government Galaxy s21?
The pros and cons of getting a free government Galaxy s21 are as follows:
- You don’t need to pay for it.
- You can also get free call plans from the service providers.
- The application process and requirements are often very stressful.
- Individuals rarely ever get free government phones at the end of the day.
How Long Will It Take to Get a Free Government Galaxy s21?
Getting a free government Galaxy s21 will take 5 working days.
A good phone at hand gives us more advantages when it comes to online activities. The government has made it easier to get the best by offering a free Galaxy s21 to eligible applicants.
This article on Free Government Galaxy s21 has all the necessary details on how to apply and get your free phones. We hope you found this article very helpful.