Assurance Wireless in collaboration with the government is providing tablets available to qualifying individuals with EBB or food stamps.
Who qualifies? How can I get an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet? What documents are required? And other possible questions you may have are answered in this article.
After reading this article, you will exactly know how to get a Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet for yourself.
What is the Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet Program?
Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet Program is a government funded program that offers free or discounted wireless internet service and a tablet for remote learning or teleworking to eligible households. This program was set up during the COVID-19 pandemic to help individuals who lost their jobs and couldn’t afford phone services. Since then the Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet Program has been making free tablets available to all qualifying individuals.
Check out this article on How to get a Go Technology Free Tablet if you are looking for other options.
Top 5 Programs to get Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet
These are 5 programs that offer free Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet:
1. Affordable Connectivity Program
The APC is a government-launched program that was a response to the Covid-19 pandemic to help provide assistance with internet related devices such as tablets to any qualifying recipients.
Follow these steps to apply for an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet tablet through the APC program
- Visit http://www.fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-providers to locate an APC provider in your area.
- Type in your state of residence and check for a provider with a tick under offering internet related or connected devices
- Visit their website and look for their APC application form. You can contact customer service to help you locate the form.
- Fill out the application form with the correct information and submit it.
If you are a t mobile user, check out this article on how to get a T Mobile Free iPad.
2. Lifeline Assistance Program
The Lifeline Assistance program is also sponsored by the government to provide tablets for low income earning individuals. This program has successfully provided many residents with Assurance Wireless EBB tablet from the government.
To apply, follow these steps
- Visit nv.fcc.gov to verify your lifeline eligibility status.
- If eligible, select your state of residence.
- Use the computers near me tool to locate a lifeline program service near you.
- Fill in the application form provided
- Submit and wait for their response.
EVERYONEON is a program sponsored by a non profit organization that provides free tablets to low income earning families. You can apply for an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet through this program.
4. National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association is also a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to low-income earners to help them get tablets.
5. Connect America Fund
The Connect America Fund is a government program that provides subsidies to Telecommunications companies that provide services in rural areas. This program provides tablets to low income earning individuals through Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet Program.
How to get Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet
To get an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet, you have to meet the eligibility criteria which are to have an income level below the federal government standards or be a participant in any government assistance program. If you fit any of the two, you can visit the Assurance Wireless website to apply for an EBB Phone. You will be asked to provide some documents after which your application will be reviewed and your Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet sent to you.
Here’s a detailed step-by-step process for applying for an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet :
- Visit the official website of Assurance Wireless.
- Ensure the program is available in your state.
- Click on What State Do You Live In section to know the criteria for your specific state
- Click on Apply Now after looking through the See If You Qualify Today section.
- Enter your ZIP code, you can see the program details for your state.
- To get the official form, click on Apply Now.
- Fill in the application form. Details like your name, address, age, and more will be required.
- Attach the required documents which include Your government ID, eligibility proof document, proof of income or student information, proof of residence, and your contact details.
- Submit your application. Your request will be reviewed and if accepted, you will get your Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet in a few days.
Eligibility Criteria to Qualify for a free Tablet from Assurance Wireless via EBB Program
The eligibility criteria for an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet are:
- Be 18 years of age and above.
- Have a personal or household income level below or at 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Be a participant in any of the below government assistance programs.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Assistance for Needy Families, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIP), Head Start.
- Veteran Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Tribal-Specific programs such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary
- Supplemental Security Income.
Documents Required to get the Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus from Assurance Wireless with Food Stamps
Documents required to get an Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet are:
- Contact information
- Eligibility proof document
- Income proof
- Student information
- Proof of residence
- Current income statement from the employer or a paycheck stub
- A Veteran Administration statement of benefits
- A retirement or pension statement of benefits
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- The past year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return
- Federal or tribal notice letter showing participation in General Government Assistance Program.
Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus Tablet Review
The Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus is a stylish, lightweight tablet with a 10.3″ full HD display, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It also features a 5000mAh battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a 2MP front camera and 5MP rear camera. It runs on Android 9 Pie and includes Google Assistant, making it great for entertainment and productivity.
Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus Tablet Pros & Cons
- Clear and vivid visuals.
- Immersive audio experience.
- Smooth performance.
- Large battery for extended use.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage for efficient multitasking and storage.
- Runs on Android 9 Pie with Google Assistant for easy access to apps and information.
- Limited storage capacity with no expandable option.
- May not produce high quality photos.
- Limited to Wi-Fi.
- Average build quality may not withstand rough handling.
What model is Provided under the Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet Program?
The Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus is provided under the Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet Program.
The Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet is an exceptional option for those seeking an affordable and reliable device for their daily needs. Its free data and nationwide coverage make it a great choice for low-income individuals and families, providing them with access to essential services such as online learning and job searching.
The tablet’s lightweight design and long battery life make it a convenient and portable solution, making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
Overall, you can get a free Assurance Wireless EBB Tablet if you are a participant in any government assistance program or meet the 135% federal poverty guidelines.