You may have heard about the Go Technology free tablet which most people think to be too good to be true.
As someone who has personally received a Go Technology Free Tablet, I can guide you on obtaining one for yourself.
This article offers detailed information on how legit a Go Technology Free Tablet is, how to get it, the documents required, and the application process.
How to Get the Go Technology Free Tablet
Follow these steps to get the Go Technology Free Tablet:
- Visit https://enroll-goknows.telgoo5.com/lifeline/ to enroll.
- Input your ZIP code in the provided box.
- Click on the Start button.
- If Go Technology Management offers services in your location, you will be redirected to your area’s online application form.
- complete the online application form by providing the required details and attach your eligibility documents.
- Choose a suitable service plan.
- Submit your application for an ACP or lifeline Go Technology Management free tablet program.
- Wait for your application’s response. The company will send you an email to inform you when your application has been approved or rejected.
- Should your application be rejected, you can simply reapply by following the above application procedure again.
Sky Devices also offers tablets, check out Free Sky Tablets.
Eligibility Criteria for Receiving a Free Tablet from Go Technology Management
These are the eligibility criteria for Go Technology Management Free Tablet:
- You must be a citizen in one of the states where Go Management Technology offers services under the Lifeline or ACP program.
- You must be 18 years old or above.
- You must have an annual family income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty standard.
- You or any household member must be a participant in any government-funded programs like Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, & Children (WIC), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/ Food Stamps, Free & Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
Documents Required for The Application Process
These are the documents required to apply for Go Technology Free Tablet:
- Copy of the valid government document specifying your full name, the name of the qualifying government program, the name of the authority that issues the document, etc.
- Present income statement from your employer
- Previous year’s State, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Paycheck stubs
- Worker’s Compensation or unemployment statement of benefits
- Child support award (optional)
- Divorce decree (optional)
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- U.S. driver’s license
- A valid state, government, military, or Tribal ID
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- A retirement or pension statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
- Birth certificate
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- A passport
- Government assistance program document
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship.
It is important to note that while applying for a Go Technology Management free tablet, you have to submit a copy of the eligibility documentation instead of an original one.
Check out this popular post on foxxd t8 tablet government which is also available for free.
Go Technology Management Free Tablet Reviews
Go Technology Management Free Tablet is known to be powerful and energy efficient majorly because of its Quad-core processor which allows it to launch apps faster. They also feature bright and vivid pictures, clear HD resolution, large storage space, an android 10 operating system, and lots more.
Go Technology Free Tablet Specs
- Built-in 16GB with an additional 128 GB
- Android 10 version operating system.
- 1024 x 600 IPS display
- Quad-core processor
- 2-megapixel front and rear camera resolution
- 2400mAh battery capacity
List of Models Provided by Go Technology Management for Free
Go Technology Management doesn’t disclose the exact tablet models or brands eligible individuals can receive. However, based on some reports we have gathered, below are some tablets you can get from Go Technology Management
- Hyundai HYtab 5.
- Hyundai HYtab lite 1.
- Hyundai HYtab plus 6.
- Hyundai HYtab pro 3.
Android operating system, and come with 10 GB of monthly data via AT&T’s nationwide data network, and 24/7 device support.
Comparison to Other Free Tablets on The Market
Below is a comparison of Go management tablets to other free Tablets on the market:
|Airtalk Wireless Free Tablet||Hyundai HYtab pro 3||Processor: Quad-core|
Internal memory: 16 GB
Supported memory: 128 GB
Camera resolution: 2 megapixels.
Screen size: 7 inches
Operating system: android 10Battery capacity: 2400 mAh
|Safelink Free Tablet||Alcatel Joy Tab||Processor: Quad-core|
Internal memory: 32 GB
Supported memory: 32 GB
Camera resolution: 5 megapixels
Screen size: 8 inches
Operating system: Android 9
Battery capacity: 4080 mAh
|Airtalk wireless Free Tablet||Samsung Galaxy S2 Tab 8.0||Processor: octa-core internal memory: 32 GB|
Supported memory: 3 RAM
Resolution: 8 megapixels.
Screen size: 8 inches
Operating system: android 5.0.2
Battery capacity: 4000 mAh
Benefits of Getting the Go Technology Free Tablet
These are the benefits of using a Go Technology Free Tablet:
- You get free data and Talktime.
- It is very efficient as a result of its quad processor.
- Its easier to manage than a laptop.
- It improves communication.
FAQs on the Go Technology Free Tablet
These are the most frequently asked questions on the Go Technology Free Tablet:
Does Go Technology Management Offer Free Tablets?
Yes, Go Technology Management offers Free Tablets to qualifying individuals. Go Management partners with the lifeline and ACP programs to offer free Tablets to low-income earning members of society or individuals who are beneficiaries of other qualifying government assistance programs.
Is the Go Technology Management Free Tablet Legit?
The Go Technology Management Free Tablet is legit. Go Technology Management offers free brand-new and quality tablet models for qualifying individuals.
Does Go Technology Management Have Reliable Customer Service?
Go Technology Management offers one of the most responsive, and reliable customer support services. You can reach the Go technology management via email at [email protected] or by phone at 18772231978.
Go Technology Management plays a key role through its participation in government-aided programs to ensure the provision of free tablets to low-income earning and qualifying members o the state. If you desire to get a Go Technology Management Free Tablet, check your ACP and Lifeline eligibility.