When my friend informed me that we could get a free tablet from Excess Telecom, I did not know it would be easy.
However, I got my tablet without any hassle, and right at my doorstep.
In this article, I’m going to share the exact steps we took to get the Excess Telecom Free Tablet so you can do the same.
What is the Excess Telecom Free Tablet Offer?
The Excess Telecom Free Tablet Offer is an initiative that provides eligible customers with a free tablet as part of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
Check out the popular Unity Wireless Free Tablet offer if you want to get the device from another provider.
How to Get the Excess Telecom Free Tablet
Follow these steps to get the Excess Telecom Free Tablet:
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
- Verify that Excess Telecom provides services in your area.
- Once you’ve confirmed eligibility and contacted Excess Telecom, visit Excess Telecom’s official website.
- Enter your ZIP code in the designated box, and click on “Learn More.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application form and submit it.
- Upon approval of your application, you will be notified, and your free tablet will be provided, subject to availability.
QLink Free Tablet offer is another program that you should definitely check out if you’re in need of a reliable tab without the cost.
These are the Eligibility Criteria to get an Excess Telecom Free Tablet:
- You or someone in your household must participate in certain government assistance programs such as CalFresh, Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- You or a member of your household must have received a Federal Pell Grant in the current academic year.
- Your household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines, you may be eligible. The income limits may vary depending on your household size and location.
- You or your household must have experienced substantial income loss due to job loss or other circumstances.
These are the Required Documents to get an Excess Telecom Free Tablet:
- State ID
- U.S. Driver’s License
- U.S. Military ID
- Tribal Identification Number
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License
- Utility Bill (e.g., electricity, water)
- Most Recent W-2 or Tax Return
- Approval Letter
- Benefits Award Letter
- Statement of Benefits
- Benefit Verification Letter (from relevant assistance programs)
- Prior Year’s State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return
- Current Income Statement from Employer or Paycheck Stub
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment Application Approval Letter or Benefits Statement
- Evidence of Bankruptcy or Business Closure
- 2020 State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Retirement or Pension Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits.
Check out the trending Free Sky Devices Tablet that you can get through government programs.
Top 5 Tablet Models Offered for Free by Excess Telecom
These are the Top 5 Tablet Models Offered for free by Excess Telecom:
1. Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus
The Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus is a versatile Android tablet. It features an 8 inch Full HD IPS display that offers vibrant colors and wide viewing angles. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and up to 4GB of RAM, this tablet provides smooth performance for multitasking and entertainment.
One standout feature of this tablet is its dual front facing Dolby Atmos speakers, which deliver immersive audio quality. The tablet also includes a fingerprint sensor for added security. It typically runs on Android, granting access to the Google Play Store for a wide range of apps.
2. Alcatel Joy Tab
The Alcatel Joy Tab 2 is an affordable Android tablet available in 8 inch and 10 inch variants. It generally features a quad core processor and HD display. While it may not offer the highest resolution, it’s suitable for everyday tasks like web browsing and video streaming.
This tablet comes with front and rear cameras, making it handy for video calls and casual photography.
Read my Alcatel tab review to learn more about the tabs made by this company.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 typically comes with a 10.1 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It is powered by a quad core processor and offers 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. This tablet is known for its robust build quality.
One of its key features is its Multi Window mode, allowing users to run two apps side by side. It runs on Android and is compatible with the Google Play Store for app downloads. While it’s not the most powerful tablet, it’s a solid choice for media consumption and productivity tasks.
Explore the world of cutting edge technology with a Free Samsung Tablet, your ticket to advanced features and endless possibilities without the hefty price tag.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab E
The Samsung Galaxy Tab E features a larger 9.6 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It’s equipped with a quad core processor and typically offers 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD. This tablet is known for its long battery life, making it suitable for extended use.
One of its strengths is its Kid Mode, which allows parents to set usage limits and access restrictions. Like other Samsung tablets, it runs on Android and supports the Google Play Store. While it’s not a high end tablet, it’s reliable for tasks like web browsing and watching videos.
5. Samsung Tab S3
The Samsung Tab S3 is a more premium offering with a 9.7 inch Super AMOLED display, offering stunning visuals with high contrast and vibrant colors. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and 4GB of RAM for smooth multitasking.
One of its standout features is the S Pen stylus, which is included, making it excellent for note taking and creative tasks. The tablet also supports HDR content for an enhanced video watching experience.
Excess Telecom Free Tablet Comparison Table
This table compares all the free tablet Models from Excess Telecom:
|Tablet Model||Display Size & Resolution||Camera Specs||Storage Options||Battery Capacity||Android Version|
|Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus||8.0 inches, 1200×1920||8 MP rear, 5 MP front||16GB, 64GB||4850mAh||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Alcatel Joy tab 2||8.2 inches||Not specified||Not specified||Not specified||Android|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab 4||7.0 inches, 800×1280||3.15 MP rear, 1.3 MP front||8GB, 16GB||4000mAh||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab E||9.6 inches, 800×1280||5 MP rear, 2 MP front||8GB, 16GB||5000mAh||Android 4.4 (KitKat) or Android 5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Samsung Tab S3||9.7 inches, 1536×2048||13 MP rear, 5 MP front||32GB, 128GB||6000mAh||Android Nougat (upgradable to Android Pie)|
How to Choose the Best Excess Telecom Free Tablet
Consider these points to choose the Best Excess Telecom Free Tablet:
- Determine the screen size and resolution that suits your usage.
- If you plan to use the tablet for photography or video calls, consider the camera specifications, including megapixels and features like autofocus and image stabilization.
- Choose a tablet with sufficient storage for your apps, files, and media.
- Choose a Tablet with longer battery life
- Decide whether you prefer Android or another operating system.
- Check if the tablet is running the latest version of the OS or if it’s upgradable.
- Look at the processor and RAM specifications to ensure smooth multitasking and app performance.
- Consider connectivity options such as Wi Fi, cellular data, and Bluetooth.
- Research the brand’s reputation and read reviews about the specific tablet model to ensure it meets your expectations.
- Check the warranty and customer support options in case you encounter issues with the tablet.
- Read user reviews and ratings to get an idea of real world experiences with the tablet.
Are you an Artist? Unleash your creativity with the Huion Free Tablet, your canvas for endless artistic possibilities without any cost.
How to Activate the Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
Follow these steps to activate the Excess Telecom Free tablet:
- Make sure your tablet is charged and turned on.
- Connect your tablet to a Wi Fi network. If you don’t have Wi Fi access, you can also use a mobile hotspot or the cellular data provided with your tablet plan.
- Look for the Excess Telecom app on your tablet’s home screen or in the app drawer and open it.
- The app will guide you through the activation process.
- If you have an existing Excess Telecom account, log in using your username and password. If you’re a new customer, you may need to create an account during this step.
- Select the plan that best suits your needs.
- Once you’ve reviewed your plan choices,confirm your selections by tapping the “Activate” or “Submit” button. Your tablet will then be activated on the Excess Telecom network.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message once your tablet is successfully activated. This may take a few moments.
- To ensure all settings take effect, restart your tablet.
- After the restart, you should be able to access the internet and use your tablet as intended.
What Company Is Excess Telecom?
Excess Telecom is a telecom network that provides free internet services and free tablets to low income families through the Affordability Connectivity Program and Lifeline program.
Benefits of Getting the Excess Telecom Free Tablet
These are the Benefits of getting the Excess Telecom Free Tablet:
- The tablet provides access to the internet, allowing you to explore a vast world of information, education, entertainment, and online services.
- It provides a reliable way to stay connected with friends, family, and professional contacts through email, social media, and video calls.
- Unlimited access educational apps, online courses, and digital textbooks to support learning and skill development.
- You get to enjoy multimedia content, such as streaming videos, reading e books, playing games, and listening to music for relaxation and entertainment.
- The tablet promotes independence, as it can be used for tasks like online shopping, banking, and accessing healthcare resources.
- A free Excess Telecom Tablet helps low income families save on connectivity costs, which can be a significant financial burden.
Looking for the ultimate combo? Discover how to get a Free Tablet with Phone and enjoy seamless connectivity and entertainment on the go.
What Is Excess Telecom Customer Service Number?
Excess Telecom’s Customer Service number is 800 615 0898, and they are available from 9am to 8pm EST. If you prefer written correspondence, you can send it to Excess Telecom, c/o Customer Support, 3245 Peachtree Parkway, Suite D, Suwanee, GA 30024.
FAQs on Excess Telecom Free Tablet
These are the Frequently Asked Questions on Excess Telecom Free Tablet:
Is Excess Wireless Free Tablet completely Free
While the Excess Telecom Free Tablet is often referred to as “free,” there are some costs involved. Typically, you are required to make a payment of $10 to $50 for the tablet, depending on the type offered.
Can I use the Excess Telecom Free Tablet outside of the United States?
In most cases, you can use the Excess Telecom Tablet outside the United States if it is not locked.
Can I keep my current phone number if I switch to Excess Telecom?
You keep your current number if you switch to Excess Telecom.
Excess Telecom Free Tablet offer, as part of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), provides an excellent opportunity for eligible low income individuals and families to access affordable internet services and receive a tablet.
The program offers a variety of tablet models, including the Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus, Alcatel Joy tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab E, and Samsung Tab S3, each with its own set of features and specifications.
To take advantage of this offer, applicants need to meet specific eligibility criteria, which can be based on participation in government assistance programs or income based qualifications.