I recently discovered a little-known government program that offers free iPhone 11 and 11 Pro devices.
After doing some research and going through the application process myself I was able to upgrade from my old free iPhone 6 to a brand new Free Government iPhone 11.
In this post, I’m going to share everything I learned about the program and how you can apply for the free iPhone 11 or 11 Pro in 2023.
How to Get a Free Government iPhone 11 and 11 Pro in 2023?
Follow these steps to get the free government iPhone 11 & 11 Pro:
- You or a member of your family will have to be enrolled in any of the government programs such as SNAP (Supplemental nutrition assistance program), and SSI (supplemental security income).
- You also have to have an income below the 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. If you are applying for this program as a single individual (without any family members), your income rate has to be less than $12,760 annually.
- If you are a senior member of the state, you can qualify and benefit from this program. If you fall into the above categories, you can visit any free government iPhone 11 provider in your location to get your mobile. Qlink Wireless, Standup Wireless, Tru Connect, Access Wireless, and Feelsafe Wireless are all government-free phone service providers.
If you are interested in a compact phone from Apple, check out this article on Free Government iPhone 7.
Top 4 Free Government iPhone 11 & 11 Pro Programs
These are the top 4 free government iPhone 11 & 11 Pro programs:
1. Lifeline Assistance
Lifeline Assistance is the Federal Communications Commission’s long-standing program (since 1985) aimed at providing all Americans with equal access to telephone services. It’s aimed at low-income residents who can’t afford to buy a cell phone or plan.
This Lifeline Assistance program qualifies eligible users for wireless service for $9.25 per month. Also applies to internet service at $9.25 per month.
Check out this post if you want to compare the Best Free Lifeline Phone with this iPhone 11.
2. Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) replaces the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program.
This is the phone plan and home internet equivalent of the Lifeline Assistance Program in the mobile phone sector.
ACP can help eligible low-income households pay their internet and phone bills.
There are other phones available with the Affordable Connectivity Program. Check out my post to pick the Best ACP Phone.
3. National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to low-income households to help pay for phone service.
The organization also offers a free iPhone 11 government phone program.
4. Connect America Fund
The Connect America Fund is a government program that provides subsidies to telephone companies that provide services in rural areas. The program aims to make phone service more affordable for low-income households.
What Are the Requirements to Get a Free Government iPhone 11 & 11 Pro?
These are the requirements for getting a free government iPhone 11 and 11 Pro:
- You have to be above 18.
- Your income rate has to be below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- You or a family member has to be a participant in federal government programs like SNAP and SSI.
List of Required Documents
These are the documents required to get a free iPhone 11 from the government:
- Your photo ID.
- Copy of passport.
- Current address.
- Identification documentation that proves you are enrolled in the Food Stamp Program.
- A list of current addresses for some organizations.
How Can I Apply for A Free Government iPhone 11 and 11 Pro?
Follow these steps to apply for a free government iPhone 11 and 11 Pro:
- Make sure you are eligible for this Program. Check the nationally verified website to verify your eligibility status. If you are eligible, you can proceed with the application process. If not, sign in.
- The next thing to look for is a free iPhone 11 Pro provider. You can use Google to search to find some service providers for this program in your area. Get a long list of providers. Select a provider to use as the source for this program and contact your free iPhone 11 Pro provider to claim your free phone.
- Go to the online application website and fill in all the required information in the application form. They may ask for paperwork or food stamp entitlements to determine your eligibility.
- If your application is approved, your free iPhone 11 Pro program provider will provide information on any additional procedures required. Once the process is complete, the provider will take care of your new mobile device.
How Long Will It Take to Get the Free Government iPhone 11?
Getting a free iPhone 11 and 11 Pro takes about 5 working days or a little more.
In cases where it takes longer, you can contact your service provider.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Getting the Free Government iPhone 11 & 11 Pro?
These are the pros and cons of getting the free government iPhone 11 and 11 Pro:
- You don’t need to pay for it.
- You can also get free call plans from the service providers.
- The application process and requirements are often very stressful.
- The screen size would be too small for seniors.
If you are worried about the screen size of this mobile being too small, you can check out this article on How to Get a Free Ipad Pro.
Can you get an iPhone 11 free from the government?
You can get an iPhone 11 for free from the government if you qualify for SNAP or SSI programs.
A good phone at hand gives us more advantages when it comes to online activities. The government has made it easier to get the best by offering a free iPhone 11 Pro to eligible applicants.
This article on Free Government iPhone 11 Pro has all the necessary details on how to apply and get your free phones. We hope you found this article very helpful.