We live in a world where the word ‘free’ often comes with a catch, but what if it didn’t?
A month ago, I stumbled upon True Wireless and its irresistible offer: stellar service with a free phone.
And to my surprise, they delivered! Are you as intrigued as I was?
Read this article where I explain how you can get the True Wireless Free Phone from Government.
What is the True Wireless Free Phone Offer?
The True Wireless Free Phone Offer provides eligible customers with a free smartphone, monthly data, minutes, and unlimited text and picture messaging.
For a more detailed look at the free 5G phones that come as part of this fantastic True Wireless package, feel free to explore our dedicated page about Free 5G Phones.
How to Get the True Wireless Free Phone
Follow these steps to get the True Wireless free phone:
- Visit the True Wireless website: Go to the True Wireless homepage using your preferred web browser.
- Scroll down and locate the “Apply Now” button: Look for the “Apply Now” button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter your ZIP code: On the new page, you will see a box labeled “ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE.” Input your ZIP code into this box.
- Review the details: If your area is covered, you will be shown a page about the Lifeline Assistance program. It is recommended that you read through this information.
- Click the “CLAIM YOUR BENEFITS!” button: At the bottom of the page, click on the “CLAIM YOUR BENEFITS!” button to continue.
- Fill out the application form: You will be directed to a page that contains the Lifeline plan details. Enter all the required information accurately into the application form.
- Submit the application: After completing the form, click the button at the bottom of the page to submit your application.
- Wait for confirmation: If you have followed all the steps correctly, you can expect to receive a free phone with a free plan by mail within a few days.
Intrigued by the benefits of True Wireless? You’ll be even more interested when you learn about the opportunity to get a free government iPhone 11.
Eligibility Requirements to Get a Free Phone From True Wireless
These are the Eligibility Requirements to Get a Free Phone From True Wireless:
- Low Income: You are eligible if your household’s combined income is at or below 135% of the poverty guideline. This includes free government cell phones and low-income programs.
- Government supported program: If you are a member of a single household participating in any of the following programs, you qualify for:
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance.
Tribal Head Start.
Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension.
If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and want to score a great deal, you won’t want to miss the Cricket Free iPhone promotion that’s currently running. Check my post on Cricket Free iPhone for how to go about it.
These are the required Documents to apply for True Wireless Free Phone Offer:
- Valid ID
- Social Security number (or Tribal identification number)
- Proof of Address
- Suppose you are applying as a participation-based applicant. In that case, you must submit a document that proves your participation, such as a copy of your member’s card or a cover letter issued by the organization.
- If you are applying as a low-income-based applicant, you need to provide one of the following proofs:
- Retirement/Pension benefits statement
- Three consecutive months’ worth of your most current pay stubs
- A copy of your last year’s State or Federal income tax return
- Divorce decree or child support document
- Unemployment/Workers’ Compensation benefits statement
- Social Security benefits statement
- Veterans Administration benefits statement
In our modern world of connectivity, the Air Wireless Free Phone emerges as a game changer, offering seamless communication and boundless possibilities. Check my post on Air Wireless Free Phone to check if you are eligible to get one.
Available Models of the Free Phone Offered by True Wireless
These are the available models of the True Wireless Free Phone:
- ZTE PrestigeTM 2.
- Moto E4.
- LG X Charge.
- HTC Desire 626.
- Sky Devices Platinum.
Did you know Sky devices also offer a tablet? check out this guide on Free Sky Devices Tablet to know more.
True Wireless Free Government Phone Comparison Table
This table compares all the True Wireless Free Government Phones:
|Features||LG X Charge||ZTE PrestigeTM 2||Moto E4||HTC Desire 626||Sky Devices Platinum|
|Display||5.5″ 1280 x 720 pixels||5″ Touchscreen Display (854×480) TFT||5″ 1280×720||5″ 1280×720||4.0″ WVGA 480×800 px|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 Nougat||Android||Android 7.1.1 Nougat||Android 5.1 Lollipop||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 2GB RAM||1GHz Quad-Core Processor||quad-core Snapdragon 425||Qualcomm Snapdragon 2010||Quad Core 1.2 GHz|
|Rear Camera||13MP (capable of shooting full HD 30fps videos)||5MP||8-megapixel||8MP||5MP Back Camera|
|Internal Storage||16GB||16GB||16GB||16GB + microSDXC||4GB ROM|
|Storage Expansion||microSDXC up to 200 GB||up to 32GB microSDTM Card Compatible||microSD slot up to 128GB||microSDXC||microSD slot up to 32GB|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Li-Ion with fast Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0||Removable Li-ion 2035mAh Battery (up to 17 hours talk time)||Li-Ion 2800 mAh, removable||2000 mAh||1300 mAh; Stand by 150 hrs. Talk Time 6 hrs.|
|Dimensions||6.09 x 3.07 x 0.33 inches (154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4 mm)||5.73 x 2.83 x 0.39 inches (145.5 x 71.9 x 9.9 mm)||144.7 x 72.3 x 9.3 mm (5.70 x 2.85 x 0.37 in)||146.9 x 70.9 x 8.2 mm (5.78 x 2.79 x 0.32 in)||124 x 64.6 x 10.6mm|
Is True Wireless Unlimited Data?
True Wireless does not offer unlimited data. Unlimited data plans do not exist and are subject to certain limitations and speed restrictions imposed by the service provider.
States Where True Wireless Offers Free Phone
These are the states where True Wireless Offers Free Phones:
- Rhode Island.
Phone Plans That Come With True Wireless Free Phone
These are the phone plans that come with the True Wireless free phone:
1. Casual plan
The casual plan from True Wireless offers unlimited talk, a free Android smartphone, 2000 text messages, and 250 MB of data for $5 per month.
2. Social plan
For customers enrolled in the Lifeline program, the social plan provides unlimited talk, 4000 text messages, 500 MB of data, and additional features like caller ID, call forwarding, and 3-way calling. It costs $10 per month.
3. Entertainment plan
If you use the internet frequently, the entertainment plan is perfect. It includes a free Android True Wireless smartphone, unlimited talk, 4000 text messages, and 1 GB of data. The monthly cost for this plan is $20.
What Are the Benefits of Getting the True Wireless Free Phone Program?
These are the benefits of Getting the True Wireless Free Phone Program:
- Free Smartphone: When you enroll in the program, you receive a free Android smartphone, allowing you to stay connected without the upfront cost of purchasing a phone.
- Lifeline Program Eligibility: True Wireless participates in the Lifeline program, a government initiative subsidizing phone service for eligible customers.
- Additional Features: Depending on the specific plan, you may have access to features like caller ID, call forwarding, and 3-way calling, enhancing your communication capabilities.
- Affordable Connectivity Program: True Wireless supports the Affordable Connectivity Program, which provides free Android tablets and home internet service. This program further expands your connectivity options and helps you stay connected at home.
When considering a new wireless provider, one common question that arises is, “Is Tracfone compatible with Qlink Wireless? Check my write up on Is Tracfone compatible with Qlink Wireless for the right answer.
FAQs about True Wireless Free Phone
These are the most Frequently Asked Questions about True Wireless Free Phone:
Are There Any Costs Associated With the True Wireless Free Phone Program?
The True Wireless Lifeline service is free to qualified consumers. You’ll receive a FREE smartphone with FREE monthly data, FREE monthly minutes, and unlimited FREE text & picture messaging.
Can I Use the Free True Wireless Phone on Other Networks?
The free True Wireless phone is only intended for True Wireless Lifeline service. It cannot be used on other networks.
True Wireless offers an incredible opportunity with its Free Phone program. By providing a FREE smartphone, FREE monthly data, FREE monthly minutes, and unlimited FREE text & picture messaging, they empower eligible consumers to stay connected without worrying about the costs.
It’s a lifeline for those in need, ensuring access to communication, information, and opportunities. While the True Wireless phone is exclusive to their Lifeline service, the benefits are unmatched.