Are you an Assurance Wireless customer whose phone has met an unfortunate fate? Whether it’s a cracked screen or a device that’s simply stopped working, we’ve all been there.
You’ll be happy to know that they offer a program for Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement that can help ease the headache of dealing with a broken phone.
In this article, I’ll be sharing my personal experience and details about how to get an Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement.
Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement: How to Guide
Assurance Wireless offers a one-year warranty on all their phones, therefore any charge required to repair the damage on your phone within this timeline will be completely covered by them.
Follow these steps to get your Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement:
- Contact the customer care team at 1-888-321-5880 if you broke for a guide on replacing it.
- Prepare a report as comprehensively as possible and check your remaining assurance wireless lifeline account.
- Note that, as a replacement phone, Assurance Wireless will not give you the exact model you used. But, a replacement model which works like your previous phone.
- Visit mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login and login into your account.
- Fill out an application form with your ingoing and enter your ZIP code. Ensure your information is correct.
- Submit the application form via assurance email or fax.
If you are looking for a free phone instead of replacing the current one, check out our guide comparing the Best Free Government Cell Phone 2023.
Explanation of The Issue: Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement
If your Assurance wireless phone breaks within the first year, you can call their customer care at 1-888-321-5880. Generally, from the original phone manufacturer, your Assurance Wireless phone comes with a one-year warranty.
So they will arrange for a replacement for your broken phone. However, after the first year, you will be required to pay a phone replacement fee to get an Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement. The assurance wireless broken phone replacement is urgent as they understand the need for you to remain connected to your friends and family.
Eligibility for Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement
Below are the eligibility and qualification criteria to get an Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement:
Who Qualifies for A Replacement Phone?
- If you are a beneficiary of any government assistance program such as supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP), Medicaid, or SSI.
- If your household income is less than 135 of the federal poverty level.
- A recipient of Assurance wireless free phones.
How to Determine if You Qualify?
You can contact the assurance customer care to help you verify if you qualify. Also if your phone is still within the one-year’s warranty, you qualify for a free Assurance wireless Broken phone replacement
Required Documentation for Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement
Below is the list of documents that will be required to get an Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement:
- Assurance wireless phone invoice/ receipt
- Most current tax returns.
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Passport photograph
- Current income statement from your employer.
- Certification of US citizenship
- Proof of income
- Copy of statement of benefit
Iphon 11 is currently the most popular phone that the government is offering for free. If you want more information on that, check out our free government iphone 11 guide.
How to Request a Replacement Phone from Assurance Wireless
Follow these Steps to request a replacement:
- Contact customer service at Assurance wireless: You can reach the customer care department by calling 888-321-5880 or via email at [email protected]
- Report your broken phone: Draft a full report of the events surrounding your broken phone. Leave no detail out and ensure it is accurate.
- Fill out an application for a replacement phone: To do this, follow the guide given to you by the customer care department or simply follow the prompts on the site. Your assurance Wireless number will be requested (10 digits)
- Choose a new phone: Assurance Wireless makes available various replacement options. You can pick any that suits your requirements.
- Submit: your application and wait for your replacement phone. You can also visit the nearest Assurance wireless office to apply for a replacement phone.
Contact information for Assurance Wireless
You can contact Assurance Wireless by calling 888-321-5880 or through email at [email protected]
Timeline for Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement
The timeline for Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement is one year from the day you received the phone. After this timeline, you will have to pay for replacement chargers to get a new phone.
Cost of Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement
The cost of assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement is $25 with a shipping fee of $10, making it a total of $35. However, if the Assurance Wireless phone breaks within the first year of it being issued, the cost will completely be covered by the company.
Comparison with Other Replacement Options
Below is a comparison of Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement options and other service replacement options:
|Service Providers||Cost of Broken Phone Replacement||Customer Care Contact||Timeline for Free Broken Phone Replacement|
|Assurance Wireless||$35||[email protected]||One year|
|Qlink||$34.95||[email protected]||14 days|
With the proper guidance, you can get your Assurance Wireless Broken Phone Replacement in no time. Assurance wireless will take care of all replacement charges within the first year of the phone after which you will be requested to pay a $20 replacement charge. To qualify for an Assurance Wireless broken phone replacement, you would have to have an income below or at the 135 federal poverty guideline or be a participant in any government assistance program. You will also have to be a recipient of an Assurance Wireless Free phone. Note that documents showing proof that your broken phone was issued by Assurance Wireless will be requested during your application for a broken phone replacement.