I was catching up with a friend last week when he said, “You’ve got to check out Everyone On. They’re helping people get free laptops.
I decided to check them out for myself and now I’m writing this post on a sleek laptop I got for free.
In this article, I’ll break down how you can get a Everyone on Free Laptop.
What is the Everyone on Free Laptop Offer?
The Everyone On Free Laptop Offer is a program that provides eligible low-income individuals and families with a free laptop computer. The program is funded by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and administered by EveryoneOn, a nonprofit organization.
If you’re interested in exploring other options, check out our guide on how to get a Free Government Laptop.
How to Get the Everyone on Free Laptop
Follow these steps to get the Everyone on Free laptop:
- Check Eligibility: First, determine if you meet the income criteria set by the program.
- Visit the EveryoneOn Website: Go to the EveryoneOn website. You can access the website via an internet-connected device such as a smartphone, tablet, or public library computer.
- Find the Application Form: Look for the application form on the EveryoneOn website. Click on it to begin the application process.
- Complete the Application: Fill out the application form with accurate and necessary information. This may include your income, household size, and contact information.
- Submit the Form: Once you’ve completed the application, submit it through the website. Be sure to follow any instructions provided during the application process.
- Wait for Approval: After submitting your application, it will be reviewed by the program administrators. They will assess your eligibility based on the information you provided.
- Receive Your Free Laptop: If your application is approved, you will be notified by the program. They will provide instructions on how and where to pick up your free laptop.
If you’re curious about one of the program that helped me get my free laptop, you’ll definitely want to read up on ACP Free Laptop.
These are the eligibility criteria to get the Everyone Free laptop:
- Income Qualification: Applicants must meet specific income guidelines, often determined by federal poverty level guidelines or other income thresholds. The exact income requirements may vary depending on the program’s funding and location.
- Participation in Assistance Programs: Some programs may require applicants to be enrolled in or eligible for government assistance programs like:
- National School Lunch Free/Reduced Program.
- Pell Grant.
- Section 8.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- TANF or GA Financial Assistance (a dated letter is required).
- Unemployment Benefits.
- Veteran Benefits.
- Social Security Disability (SSD).
- Foster Care Program.
- Head Start.
- Food Stamps.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
- Medicaid (or Medical Assistance).
Top 5 Laptop Models Offered for Free By Everyone On
These are the top 5 Everyone on Free laptop models:
1. Dell Latitude 5480
The Dell Latitude 5480 is a sturdy and dependable business laptop.
Its 14 inch display with a 1920×1080 resolution ensures sharp visuals, while the Intel Core i5 7200U processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD provide smooth performance and quick data access.
What sets this laptop apart is its remarkable durability, making it capable of withstanding the rigors of daily professional use.
Check out this post to learn How to Get a Free Computer from Dell.
2. MacBook Pro
The MacBook Pro is a top tier laptop renowned for its exceptional performance and elegant design.
Available in both 13 inch and 16 inch variants, it boasts a Retina display that delivers stunning visuals.
Its power is derived from the Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max processors, which, combined with options for up to 64GB of RAM and a massive 8TB SSD storage, make it a powerhouse for tasks such as video editing and graphic design.
Including the Touch Bar and Touch ID adds a layer of convenience and security. Running macOS, is a preferred choice for creative professionals.
If you are a student, check out this article on how to get a Free Macbook for Students.
3. MacBook Air
The MacBook Air is a lightweight and portable laptop known for its impressive battery life and ease of transport.
The 13 inch Retina display offers clear visuals, and the Apple M1 processor ensures efficient performance. It can be configured with up to 16GB of RAM and up to 2TB of SSD storage, making it easy to handle everyday tasks.
Touch ID adds an extra layer of security and convenience for users on the go, making it an excellent choice for students and anyone seeking a reliable, highly portable laptop.
Apple enthusiasts, you won’t want to miss this: a Free Laptop from Apple might be within your reach. We’ll show you how.
4. Dell Inspiron 14
The Dell Inspiron 14 is an affordable yet reliable laptop for students and daily users.
Its 14 inch 1920×1080 display delivers clear visuals, and the Intel Core i5 1135G7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a spacious 512GB SSD ensure smooth and responsive performance.
One notable feature is the backlit keyboard, which enhances usability, especially in low light environments.
It also offers extended battery life, allowing users to stay productive throughout the day without frequent recharges. Its affordability makes it an attractive choice for those on a budget.
5. Lenovo ThinkPad T460
The Lenovo ThinkPad T460 is a robust and dependable laptop designed for professional use.
It offers reliable and efficient performance with a 14 inch 1920×1080 display, an Intel Core i5 6300U processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD.
Its durability is underscored by MIL STD 810G certification, ensuring it can withstand challenging conditions.
The inclusion of a backlit keyboard further enhances usability in various environments. Overall, it’s a professional and reliable choice for users seeking a laptop built to last.
Google’s got something special in store: a Free Laptop from Google. Find out how to make it yours right here.
Everyone on Free Laptop Models Comparison Table
This table compares all the Everyone on Free Laptop Models:
|Feature/Specification||Dell Latitude 5480||MacBook Pro||MacBook Air||Dell Inspiron 14||Lenovo ThinkPad T460 (2016)|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 7300U||Apple M2 Chip||Apple M2 Chip||13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 1360P||Intel Core i5 6300U (2.5 GHz)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||macOS||macOS||Windows 11||Windows 10 Pro|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 620||10 core GPU||10 core GPU||Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Memory||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB (Upgradable to 32GB)|
|Storage||256 GB SSD||512 GB SSD||256 GB SSD||1 TB SSD||256GB SSD|
|Display||14 inch FHD||15.6 inch Liquid Retina||15.3 inch Liquid Retina||14 inch FHD+ or 2.5K||14.1 inch, 1920 x 1080|
|Ports||USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet||4x Thunderbolt/USB 4||MagSafe 3, Thunderbolt/USB 4||USB 3.2, Thunderbolt™ 4, HDMI||USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, Mini DisplayPort|
|Battery Life||Up to 13 hours||Up to 20 hours||Up to 18 hours||Not specified||Up to 17 hours|
|Weight||3.52 lbs||3.96 lbs||1.51 kg||3.375 lbs||3.8 lbs (with 3 cell battery)|
|Additional Features||Durable build, Good keyboard||Touch Bar, Touch ID||Touch ID, Force Touch trackpad||Durable design, Good audio||Spill resistant keyboard, PowerBridge technology|
Here is another opportunity that can change your life. Earn your High School Diploma Online Free Laptop for Adults.
How to Choose the Best Everyone on Free Laptop
Follow these steps to choose the best Everyone on Free laptop:
- Purpose: Determine the laptop’s main use, like work, school, or entertainment.
- Operating System: Choose between Windows, macOS, or Linux based on your needs.
- Performance: Check the processor (CPU) and RAM for speed. An Intel Core i3 with 4GB of RAM or more is a good choice.
- Storage: Decide between a solid state drive (SSD) for speed or a Hard Disk Drive (HDD) for more storage space. A 128GB SSD is a good start.
- Battery Life: Look for longer battery life, especially if you plan to use it on the go.
If you are a student, check my previous post on Free Laptop for Business to discover how to secure a free laptop you can use for your business.
Benefits of Getting the Everyone on Free Laptops
These are the Benefits of Getting Everyone on Free Laptops:
- Equal Access to Technology: Providing free laptops ensures that individuals from all backgrounds have the same opportunity to access technology, bridging the digital divide.
- Enhanced Education: Free laptops can empower students to access online resources, research, and educational tools, improving their learning experience.
- Increased Employability: Equipping people with laptops enables them to develop digital skills, making them more competitive in the job market.
- Cost Savings: Free laptops reduce the financial burden on individuals or families who might otherwise struggle to afford such essential devices.
- Remote Work and Connectivity: Laptops facilitate remote work, enabling individuals to work from home and stay connected to their jobs and communities, especially during challenging times.
- Community Development: Widespread laptop distribution can foster community development by encouraging digital engagement, innovation, and communication among residents.
FAQS on Everyone on Free Laptops
These are the most frequently Asked Questions on Everyone on Free Laptops:
Can I Use Everyone on Free Laptop Outside of the United States?
The Everyone on Free Laptop program is only available to residents of the United States.
Are the Laptops Provided by Everyone On New or Refurbished?
The laptops provided by the Everyone on Free Laptop program are refurbished.
Providing free laptops is a valuable initiative. It levels the playing field, helping everyone access education, find work, and stay connected.
It eases financial strain and supports remote work. More importantly, it fosters community growth by promoting digital engagement.