My friend Dave told me about this amazing deal where he got a free cell phone without any deposit or activation fee.
Naturally, I had to give it a try for myself, and now I’m holding my brand new phone, without even having to dip into my wallet for any hidden fees or deposits.
In this article, I’ll walk you through how you can get a Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee.
What is the Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee Offer?
The Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee offer refers to programmes and promotions that allow eligible individuals to acquire a cell phone without paying any upfront deposit or activation fee.
You will not want to miss another exciting offer: Free Cell Phone Service for Life Unlimited Everything.
Top 5 Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee Providers
These are the Top 5 Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee Providers:
Known as a prominent mobile provider in the US, Verizon offers customers a chance to get a free cell phone with no deposit and no activation fee.
They also present appealing offers, like lifetime free mobile phone service without restrictions.
Qualifying for this offer requires a solid credit history, and customers have a variety of straightforward plan options to choose from.
A wide selection of free mobile phones, including the latest Verizon Free iPhone and Samsung Galaxy models, is available.
2. Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile, a prepaid carrier under Sprint, provides free cell phones to US, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam residents.
Users can enjoy a free smartphone with unlimited talk, text, and 10 GB of data by subscribing to their service.
If you’re in the market for free Boost Mobile phones, be sure to explore my detailed article on Free Boost Mobile Phones Online for the best deals and options available.
AT&T offers enticing free phone deals, which allow you to get an additional free phone with no deposit or activation fee, notably known as the “buy one, get one free” offer.
This offer, however, requires careful consideration due to the potentially higher monthly costs.
To qualify for a free iPhone 11 Pro, customers need to purchase an iPhone 11 Pro first. AT&T provides a selection of recent smartphone models, including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, and Note phones.
Are you aware you can save with the AT&T AARP discount? Discover the details in our comprehensive AT&T AARP Discount guide to maximise your benefits.
4. T Mobile
The second largest US wireless carrier, T Mobile, offers free cell phones without activation fees or deposits, suitable for families with multiple members and high usage, alongside an impressive offer in 2019 that grants customers a free iPhone XS, XS Max, or XR when signing up for unlimited service plans.
While this offer isn’t available on all plans, T Mobile is known for reasonably priced plans with valuable extras.
Want to snag a free 5G phone with T-Mobile? Dive into our guide on Free 5G Phone T Mobile to discover how to upgrade your mobile experience without breaking the bank.
5. QLink Wireless
QLink Wireless provides free cell phones, no deposit, no activation fee through a mobile app that offers government assistance.
Low income families can qualify for free services, provided their income is below the Federal Poverty Guidelines threshold.
The Lifeline app requirements must be met to access free phones. Users can enjoy unlimited talk, text, photo messaging, and 3 GB of data storage space, all without contracts, deposits, or early withdrawal fees.
Are you curious about whether Tracfone is compatible with Qlink Wireless? Explore our article Is Tracfone Compatible with Qlink Wireless for all the necessary compatibility details and information.
How to Get a Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee
Follow these steps to get a Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee:
- Choose which government program or carrier you want to apply to for a free cell phone.
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements of the chosen program or provider.
- Gather all necessary documents that prove your eligibility. This might include documents like proof of income, proof of enrollment in a qualifying program, and proof of address.
- Access the application form on the program or provider’s official website. Provide accurate and complete information on the form, ensuring all required fields are filled out correctly.
- After completing the application, submit it according to the instructions. Double check your application before submitting it.
- Wait for your application to be reviewed and processed. The approval process might take some time, as applications need to be verified to ensure eligibility.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a notification.
- Depending on the program or provider, they might send you a free cell phone directly or provide instructions on claiming your free phone with no deposit and no activation fee.
These are the Eligibility Criteria to get a Free Cell Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee:
- You must have an income level equal to or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You must be currently enrolled in federal assistance programs like Medicaid, SNAP, FPHA, SSI, Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Head Start, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal TANF.
These are the Required Documents to get a Free Cell Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee:
- Proof of Income
- Pay stubs
- Tax returns
- Any official documentation verifying income
- Proof of Participation in Federal Assistance Programs
- Medicaid enrollment
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) participation
- FPHA (Federal Public Housing Assistance)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start enrollment
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Proof of Address
- Utility bill
- Lease agreement
Top 5 Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee Models Offered
These are the Top 5 Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee Models Offered:
1. Samsung Galaxy A51
The Samsung Galaxy A51 features a spacious 6.5 inch display with impressive visuals. It runs on Android 10 and offers different memory configurations (64GB/128GB) paired with 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB of RAM. It has a quad camera setup (48MP+12MP+5MP) that captures detailed photos and a 32MP front camera that excels at selfies. Its 4000 mAh battery ensures extended usage, making it versatile with various memory choices to suit your needs.
2. Moto E5 Cruise/Play
The Moto E5 Cruise/Play features an Android 8.0 Oreo. With a 5.2 inch display, 8MP rear camera, and 8MP front camera, it covers essential functions.
Its 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM provide adequate performance for basic tasks and apps. This phone is suitable for those looking for a straightforward device without the frills.
Looking to get your hands on a free Motorola phone? Check out our guide on Free Motorola Phone to discover how you can score this tech-savvy deal.
3. Apple iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 offers a 6.1 inch Liquid Retina HD display and runs on iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 14.2. Its dual camera system (12MP ultra wide and wide) supports features like Night mode and portrait mode.
The A13 Bionic chip ensures smooth performance, while the 3110mAh battery lasts all day. With Face ID, TrueDepth front camera (12MP), and various storage options, making it a feature rich choice.
4. Alcatel Tetra
The Alcatel Tetra runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and features a MediaTek processor, 2050mAh battery, 16GB internal storage (expandable to 128GB), and 2GB RAM. Its 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera cater to basic photography needs. This smartphone offers practicality for users seeking an affordable option with decent specifications.
5. Samsung Galaxy A20
The Galaxy A20 boasts a 6.4 inch display and runs on Android 9.0 Pie, upgradable to Android 10. Its octa core CPU and 3GB RAM ensure smooth multitasking. The dual rear camera (13MP+5MP) provides versatile photography options, and the 4000mAh battery keeps the device powered throughout the day. It’s a solid choice for users seeking a well rounded mid range smartphone.
Free Cell Phone Models No Deposit No Activation Fee Comparison Table
This table compares models of Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee offered:
|Samsung Galaxy A51
|64GB/128GB with 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB RAM
|Quad main camera (48MP+12MP+5MP)
|4000mAh Li Po
|UnlockedLarge Display Multi Lens Camera
|Moto E5 Cruise/Play
|Android 8.0 Oreo
|16GB Internal Storage with 2GB RAM
|8MP Rear, 8MP Front Camera
|Dual camera setup
|Apple iPhone 11
|iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 14.2
|64GB/128GB Internal Storage
|Dual main camera (12MP ultra wide + wide)
|3110mAh Li Ion
|Face IDLiquid Retina HD DisplayPowerful Chipset
|Android 8.1 Oreo
|16GB Internal Storage with 2GB RAM
|5MP Rear, 2MP Front Camera
|Dual camera setup
|Samsung Galaxy A20
|Android 9.0 Pie, upgradable to Android 10
|32GB Internal Storage with 3GB RAM
|Dual rear camera (13MP+5MP)
|Mid RangeDual Camera SetupLong lasting Battery
How to Choose the Best Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee
Follow these steps to choose the Best Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee:
- Identify how you plan to use the phone.
- Consider the operating system and choose the one that aligns with your preferences.
- Consider the display size and quality.
- Consider factors like screen resolution and quality for better visuals.
- Review the camera specifications If photography is important to you.
- Ensure the phone has enough storage.
- Check the battery life and ensure the battery can last through your typical usage. Consider additional features like water and dust resistance, fingerprint sensors, facial recognition, and a headphone jack, depending on what matters most.
- Look up reviews, user feedback, and expert opinions on specific models you’re interested in. This will give you a better understanding of the phone’s performance, durability, and user experience.
- Compare the offerings from different providers and programs. Consider the phone models they offer, the coverage areas, and any additional benefits they provide.
How Can I Get a Free Phone without An Activation Fee?
You can get a free cell phone with no deposit and no activation fee by signing up for a monthly plan with a carrier that offers such deals.
Can I Get a Free Phone without Paying?
You can obtain a free phone without making any initial payments. Many carriers offer free phones as part of their monthly plans.
Benefits of Getting a Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee
These are the Benefits of getting a Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee:
- You get a functional phone without the upfront costs of a deposit or activation fee, saving money.
- No credit check is required.
- No contract commitment.
- The application process is often straightforward, requiring basic documentation and eligibility verification.
FAQs on Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee
These are Frequently Asked Questions on Free Cell Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee:
Is the coverage and network quality the same for free cell phone plans?
The coverage and network quality are not the same for free cell phone plans. Free cell phone plans only cover a limited range and are very slow, mainly suitable for light browsing.
How long will it take for me to receive a free cell phone once I’ve applied?
Once you have applied, it can take 2 to 7 days or 2 weeks to receive a free cell phone.
Can anyone apply for these programs offering free cell phones?
As long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the Free Cell Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee.
What if none of these programs are available to me?
If none of these programs are available, you can look for promotions, trade ins, and deals offering free phones with no activation.
Which cellular provider doesn’t demand a credit check?
A handful of cellular providers do not demand a credit check. This includes Assurance Wireless, SafeLink Wireless, QLink Wireless, and TAG Mobile.
A Free Phone No Deposit No Activation Fee is possible through various government assistance programs, Lifeline and Emergency Broadband Benefit programs, and certain carriers’ promotional offers. These programs aim to provide essential communication services to eligible individuals, low income families, or those enrolled in qualifying federal assistance programs.
However, before aking a decision, consider the benefits, features, and specifications of the available free cell phone models and the coverage and network quality offered by the carriers.