With extensive experience researching and engaging with online schools, I’ve become familiar in those institutions that provide their students with macbooks.
Curious to know those schools?
In this article, I will reveal the Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops and how to get them.
What is the Offer from Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops?
Online schools providing Apple laptops offer students the opportunity to seamlessly engage with their coursework by providing them with Apple laptops.
The laptops are equipped with essential software and tools tailored for educational use; thereby, empowering them in their learning journey.
Find out how you can get a Free Laptop for Online Classes in my article.
Top 5 Online Schools That Provide Apple Laptops
These are the top 5 online schools that provide Apple laptops:
1. Bethel University
Founded in 1847 in McLemoresville, Tennessee, Bethel University offers its full time students a versatile Apple MacBook that combines the functionality of a laptop and an iPad.
This MacBook has essential tools like Moodle, Google Drive, and the Microsoft Office 360 Suite. Students can receive their Apple laptops through direct shipment or during the New Student Orientation. For technical support, a proficient IT team is readily available.
3. Chatham University
With a history dating back to 1869, Chatham University seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology into its classrooms. Each enrolled student contributes a fee of $1,335, which covers the cost of a personal Apple MacBook Air and a four year AppleCare warranty.
The university also provides four years of accidental damage protection through SafeWare, including theft protection. An on site help desk assists students with servicing and inquiries, and students receive a Chatham branded backpack for secure laptop transport.
4. Dakota State University
Nestled in South Dakota, Dakota State University prioritizes equal access to learning and technology. Consequently, every incoming freshman receives a free Apple laptop, specifically a T Series Fujitsu.
These laptops come pre configured with all the licensed software needed for success at DSU. They offer universal access to wired networks and secure wireless connections across the campus, fostering a greener, more paperless academic environment.
Faculty members incorporate technology into their teaching methods, enabling students to enhance their learning experience with digital tools.
5. Delaware State University
In a strategic partnership with Apple Computer since 2018, Delaware State University champions a digital learning initiative that equips students and faculty with cutting edge Apple laptops.
This initiative addresses equity concerns, ensuring that all students have access to essential technology resources, regardless of their economic status.
Apart from iPad Pros for general use, Department of Mass Communications students receive MacBook Pros capable of running advanced software for editing and imaging.
During the initial weeks of classes, IT support staff set up and distributed over 150 MacBooks and 1,000 iPad Pros to students.
Schools are now providing Free Laptop to students. find out if you qualify for this incredible opportunity from my post on Free Laptop from School.
How to Get Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops
Follow these steps to get Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops:
- Research Online Schools: Start by researching online schools or universities that offer Apple laptops as part of their education programs. You can use online search engines, education websites, or consult with educational advisors for recommendations.
- Check Eligibility Requirements: Review the eligibility requirements for these programs. Some schools may offer laptops to all enrolled students, while others may have specific criteria such as full time enrollment, degree level, or financial need.
- Explore Financial Aid Options: Look into financial aid packages, scholarships, or grants that include laptop provisions. Many schools provide laptops as part of their financial aid packages. Ensure that you meet the qualifications for these forms of assistance.
- Visit School Websites: Visit the websites of the schools you’re interested in to gather detailed information about their laptop programs. Look for dedicated pages or sections that explain the laptop offerings, eligibility criteria, and application process.
- Complete the Application: Once you’ve chosen an online school that aligns with your educational goals and offers laptop support, complete the application process. Ensure that you provide all required documents and meet application deadlines.
- Apply for Financial Aid: If the school’s laptop program is part of a financial aid package, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or any other required forms. This will help determine your eligibility for financial assistance, which may include a laptop.
- Review Acceptance Package: If you are accepted into the online program, carefully review the acceptance package. This package should provide information about the laptop distribution process, any additional costs or fees, and instructions for obtaining your laptop.
Are you aware that you can get a free computer from Dell? Discover exactly How to Get a Free Computer from Dell without any hassle.
These are the eligibility criteria for Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops:
- Full Time Enrollment: Schools require that you maintain full time enrollment, meaning you should take a specific number of courses each term.
- Academic Standing: You must meet certain academic standards, such as maintaining a minimum GPA or completing a specified number of credits.
- Program Specific Criteria: You have to meet the school program specific criteria. Some schools limit laptop offers to students in particular programs, like engineering or computer science.
- Financial Aid Participation: In certain cases, laptops are provided to students actively participating in financial aid programs like the Pell Grant or Federal Work Study Program.
These are the required documents for online schools that provide Apple laptops:
- Application Form: Start by completing the school’s official application form, typically available on their website. Make sure to follow the instructions and provide accurate information.
- Transcripts: Submit your high school transcripts or transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you have attended. In some cases, standardized test scores may also be required.
- Personal Statement or Essay: Write a personal statement or essay as part of your application. This document should showcase your educational goals, career aspirations, and reasons for choosing the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Some schools may request letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, or professional contacts. Ensure these letters are submitted by the specified deadline.
- Financial Aid Application: If the laptop offer is part of a financial aid package, complete the required forms, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or any school specific financial aid applications.
Top 5 Apple Laptop Models Provided by Online Schools for Free
These are the Top 5 Apple Laptop Models Provided by Online Schools for Free:
1. Apple MacBook Air M2
Featuring a 13.6 inch Liquid Retina display with a native resolution of 2560 by 1664 pixels, this model supports 1 billion colors and provides 500 nits brightness.
It also incorporates True Tone technology, boasting wide color (P3) support. Powered by the Apple M2 chip with an 8 core CPU and 8 core GPU, it offers up to 24GB of unified memory and storage options of up to 2TB SSD.
With a battery life of up to 18 hours during Apple TV app movie playback, it includes two Thunderbolt 4 ports.
2. Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch M2
This laptop features a 13.3 inch Liquid Retina display with a native resolution of 2560 by 1600 pixels, supporting 500 nits brightness, wide color (P3), and True Tone technology.
It is equipped with the Apple M2 chip featuring an 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU, up to 24GB unified memory, and storage capacities up to 2TB SSD.
With a battery life of up to 20 hours for Apple TV app movie playback, this model also includes two Thunderbolt 4 ports, an HDMI port, and a MagSafe 3 port.
3. Apple MacBook Pro 14 inch M2
Showcasing a 14.2 inch Liquid Retina XDR display with mini LED technology, this laptop offers a native resolution of 3024 by 1964 pixels, supporting 1000 nits brightness, wide color (P3), and ProMotion technology.
It is driven by the Apple M2 chip with an 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU, up to 24GB unified memory, and storage options up to 2TB SSD.
With up to 17 hours of battery life for Apple TV app movie playback, it features three Thunderbolt 4 ports, an HDMI port, and a MagSafe 3 port.
4. Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch M2
Boasting a 16.2 inch Liquid Retina XDR display with mini LED technology, this laptop provides a native resolution of 3456 by 2234 pixels, supporting 1000 nits brightness, wide color (P3), and ProMotion technology.
It is powered by the Apple M2 chip with an 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU, up to 64GB unified memory, and storage options up to 8TB SSD.
With up to 21 hours of battery life for Apple TV app movie playback, this model includes four Thunderbolt 4 ports, an HDMI port, and a MagSafe 3 port.
5. Apple MacBook Studio
Available in 24 inch or 32 inch versions, this laptop features Liquid Retina XDR displays with mini LED technology, offering native resolutions of 4480 by 2520 pixels and supporting 1000 nits brightness, wide color (P3), and ProMotion technology.
It is equipped with the Apple M2 Max or M2 Ultra chip, providing up to 128GB of unified memory and storage options up to 8TB SSD.
With a battery life of up to 21 hours for video playback, it includes four Thunderbolt 4 ports, an HDMI port, and an SDXC card slot.
Find out how to score a Free Macbook for Students and elevate your learning experience.
Comparing Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops
This table shows compares the Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops:
|Specification||Apple MacBook Studio||Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch M2||Apple MacBook Pro 14 inch M2||Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch M2||Apple MacBook Air M2|
|Display||27 inch Liquid Retina XDR display (1440p, 500 nits, 1000 nits sustained, ProMotion)||16.2 inch Liquid Retina XDR display (3024x1964p, 500 nits, 1000 nits sustained, ProMotion)||14.2 inch Liquid Retina XDR display (2560x1600p, 500 nits, 1000 nits sustained, ProMotion)||13.6 inch Liquid Retina display (2560x1664p, 500 nits)||13.6 inch Liquid Retina display (2560x1664p, 500 nits)|
|Chip||M2 Max (up to 10 CPU cores, 32 GPU cores, 64GB unified memory)||M2 Pro (up to 8 CPU cores, 14 GPU cores, 32GB unified memory)||M2 Pro (up to 8 CPU cores, 14 GPU cores, 24GB unified memory)||M2 (up to 8 CPU cores, 10 GPU cores, 24GB unified memory)||M2 (up to 8 CPU cores, 10 GPU cores, 16GB unified memory)|
|Storage||Up to 8TB SSD||Up to 8TB SSD||Up to 6TB SSD||Up to 2TB SSD||Up to 2TB SSD|
|RAM||Up to 64GB||Up to 64GB||Up to 32GB||Up to 24GB||Up to 16GB|
|Ports||4 Thunderbolt 4 ports, 3 USB A ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack||3 Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack||3 Thunderbolt 4 ports, SDXC card slot, headphone jack||2 Thunderbolt 4 ports, MagSafe 3 port, headphone jack||2 Thunderbolt 4 ports, MagSafe 3 port, headphone jack|
|Battery||Up to 21 hours of wireless web||Up to 21 hours of wireless web||Up to 18 hours of wireless web||Up to 20 hours of wireless web||Up to 18 hours of wireless web|
Government initiatives are making education accessible. Check your eligibility for a Free Government Laptop.
How to Choose the Best Online Schools That Provide Apple Laptops
Consider these points to Choose the Best Online Schools That Provide Apple Laptops:
- Research Accredited Institutions: Research accredited online schools, ensuring they meet recognized educational standards. Accreditation is a sign of quality and legitimacy.
- Review Laptop Programs: Look into the laptop programs offered by these institutions. Examine the specifics, such as the laptop model, eligibility criteria, and whether the laptop is provided as part of financial aid.
- Check Curriculum and Programs: Evaluate the online school’s curriculum and program offerings. Ensure they align with your educational and career goals. Consider factors like course flexibility and faculty credentials.
- Assess Financial Aid Options: Investigate the financial aid options available at each school. Determine if they offer scholarships, grants, or other financial assistance that can help cover tuition and other expenses.
- Examine Technical Support: Inquire about technical support services. A strong IT support team can be invaluable for resolving laptop related issues, so check if the school provides this service.
- Read Student Reviews: Seek reviews and testimonials from current or former students. These can provide insights into the overall student experience, including the effectiveness of the laptop program.
Adults pursuing education can now earn their High School Diploma Online Free Laptop for Adults! Seize this opportunity.
What School Gives You a MacBook?
Chatham University offers a MacBook Air to students with a fee of $1,335 as part of their enrollment costs.
Benefits of Enrolling in Online Schools That Provide Apple Laptops
These are the benefits of enrolling in Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops:
- Ready for Learning: You have the essential tools from the start, streamlining your online education experience.
- Technical Support: Access to dedicated technical support ensures a smooth learning process.
- Cost Savings: Save on the upfront cost of purchasing a laptop, making education more affordable.
- Consistency: Everyone uses the same technology, ensuring uniformity in coursework and communication.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, enhancing flexibility and convenience in your studies.
- Access to Software: Laptops come pre loaded with necessary software, ready for academic tasks.
The On It Foundation Free iPad program is changing lives! Discover how you can benefit too!
FAQs on Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops
These are the frequently asked questions on Online Schools that Provide Apple Laptops:
When Do You Receive Laptops for School?
Laptops for school are typically given upon official enrollment, but this may vary depending on the school.
Do Beneficiaries Get to Keep the Laptop After School?
The ownership status of the laptop varies among universities. While some colleges allow students to keep their laptops, others require their return. Most online institutions offering laptops allow graduates to retain the device.
What Happens if the Laptop is Stolen or Damaged?
In case of a lost or stolen laptop, the student will be required to assume responsibility for any associated damages. They should promptly report the incident to the police and file an official report. If a laptop is reported as lost or stolen, the student may have the option to obtain a replacement at a reduced cost. However, the student will remain responsible for covering additional expenses, including shipping charges.
Online schools offering Apple laptops pave the way for accessible, tech savvy education. These programs empower students from day one, fostering a seamless learning journey.
With ready support, cost savings, and the convenience of flexibility, these schools set students up for success in the digital age. Get ready to thrive in your online studies with the right tools!