I’m glad you’ve landed here on your hunt for the best Qlink compatible phones.
As a seasoned Qlink user myself, I’ve had the privilege of trying out numerous phones that partner well with this network.
It’s been a journey of hits, misses, and pleasant surprises!
Let’s delve into my personal favorite phones from Qlink Wireless, their standout features, and why they might just be the ideal match for you.
What is the Best Qlink Compatible Phone?
Samsung Galaxy S21, the iPhone 12, and the Google Pixel 5 are the Best Qlink Compatible Phones in 2023.
- The Galaxy S21 has a fantastic screen, robust internals, and a flexible camera setup.
- iOS 12 on the iPhone 12 is reliable, the camera is outstanding, and the user experience is smooth.
- The Google Pixel 5 stands out due to its high-quality cameras, streamlined Android system, and 5G network speeds.
Qlink supports all three phones, guaranteeing a streamlined and dependable connection.
Top 10 Best Qlink Compatible Phones
These are the top 10 Best Qlink compatible phones:
- Samsung Galaxy S21: The Samsung Galaxy S21 packs a robust Snapdragon 888 engine, a high-resolution Dynamic AMOLED display, a flexible triple-camera configuration, and plenty of storage space.
- iPhone 12: The iPhone 12 has a Super Retina XDR display, a dual-camera system with Night mode, and the newest version of Apple’s iOS operating system, among other features.
- Google Pixel 5: The Google Pixel 5 is an Android smartphone featuring a streamlined user interface, a powerful camera system, cutting-edge computational photography capabilities, and a 5G connection. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20: The Galaxy Note20 packs a large dynamic AMOLED display, an Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865+ processor (depending on the region), an S Pen for enhanced productivity, and a versatile triple-camera setup.
- Motorola Moto G Power (2021): The Moto G Power (2021) stands out for its exceptional battery life, thanks to its 5,000 mAh battery. It also features a Snapdragon 662 chipset, a large display, and a triple-camera system.
- OnePlus 8 Pro: The OnePlus 8 Pro offers a fluid 120Hz Fluid AMOLED display, a powerful Snapdragon 865 chipset, up to 12GB of RAM, a versatile quad-camera setup, and Warp Charge fast charging.
- LG V60 ThinQ: The LG V60 ThinQ boasts a large P-OLED display, a Snapdragon 865 chipset, a dual-camera system with advanced video capabilities, and support for LG’s Dual Screen attachment for enhanced multitasking.
- iPhone SE (2020): The iPhone SE (2020) combines the compact form factor of the iPhone 8 with the powerful A13 Bionic chip from the iPhone 11. It also features a Retina display and a single-camera system.
- Motorola Moto G Stylus (2021): The Moto G Stylus (2021) comes with a built-in stylus for note-taking and drawing, a Snapdragon 678 chipset, a large display, and a quad-camera system.
- Samsung Galaxy A51: The Galaxy A51 offers a Super AMOLED display, a capable Exynos 9611 chipset, a quad-camera setup, and a stylish design.
Also, discover if you are eligible to obtain a Free Google Pixel Government Phone.
Best Qlink Compatible Phones Comparison Table
The table below compares the Best Qlink Compatible Phones:
|Front Camera||Google Pixel 6 Pro||Motorola Moto G6||Samsung Galaxy A71||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G|
|Network||GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE, 5G||GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE||GSM, HSPA, LTE||GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE, 5G||GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE, 5G|
|Dimensions||6.45 x 2.99 x 0.35 inches||6.06 x 2.85 x 0.33 inches||6.44 x 2.99 x 0.30 inches||6.33 x 3.07 x 0.29 inches||6.13 x 2.93 x 0.31 inches|
|Screen size||6.7 inches||5.7 inches||6.7 inches||6.7 inches||6.4 inches|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels||1080 x 2160 pixels||1080 x 2400 pixels||1284 x 2778 pixels||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|CPU||Google Tensor||Snapdragon 450||Snapdragon 730||Apple A14 Bionic||Snapdragon 888 5G|
|Front camera||11.1 MP||8 MP||32 MP||12 MP||32 MP|
|Rear camera||50 MP||12 MP||64 MP||3x 12 MP||12 MP / 8 MP / 12 MP|
|Battery||5003 mAh||Li-Ion 3000 mAh||Li-Ion 4500 mAh||Li-Ion 3687 mAh||Li-Ion 4500 mAh|
Review of Best Qlink Compatible Phones in 2023
Here is a review of the Best Qlink Compatible Phones in 2023
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 4
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4’s foldable display boosts productivity and fun. Its elegant appearance, strong performance, and innovative camera system make it a market standout. This gadget is a top candidate for durable and multifunctional smartphones due to its robust specs and Qlink compatibility.
Pros and Cons
Here is a table showing the pros and cons of Samsung Galalxy Z fold 4:
|It can be folded in half.||Expensive.|
|Compatibility with 5G.||Fragile.|
|A terrific device for viewing films, playing games, and surfing the web.||Small 4,435mAh battery, which may not be enough to last all day for some users.|
|Fast processor.||Runs Android 10, two versions behind the latest Android 12.|
|Decent phone camera.|
The Moto G6 is one of the best unlocked cell phones. It has a low price, a Snapdragon 450 Chipset, and a 5.7 inch screen. The Moto G6 has an excellent camera for its budget. It has a superb portrait mode and excels in low light. If you want a Qlink Wireless compatible phone without breaking the bank, the Moto G6 is a great alternative.
Pros and Cons
Here is a table showing the pros and cons of the Moto G6:
|You can use any carrier with the phone.||Certain functionalities of your carrier may be unavailable.|
|The phone is affordable.||Incompatible with some service providers is possible.|
|More storage options.||The whole cost of the phone is due at the time of purchase.|
|You can use international SIM cards||have a shorter warranty.|
|You can use international SIM cards.|
Apple iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 is a great, user friendly phone with several new features. The camera quality is impressive, and the battery life is excellent. Overall, it is a fantastic choice for anyone looking for a reliable, high quality Qlink compatible smartphone.
Pros and Cons
Here is a table showing the pros and cons of the Apple iPhone 11:
|You can use any carrier.||You will not be eligible for certain discounts.|
|You can use international SIM cards.||You will not be able to use certain features.|
|You can sell your phone more efficiently.||You will have to pay more for your phone.|
Apple iPhone XR
This beautiful 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display and robust A12 Bionic chip provide quick and responsive operation. The camera system is excellent, resulting in stunning stills and moving footage.
Pros and Cons
Here is a table showing the pros and cons of the Apple iPhone XR:
|You can use any carrier with the phone.||you may not be able to benefit from some offers or services.|
|You must pay the total price of the phone.||The phone will not work with certain carriers.|
|More storage options.||You must pay the total price for the phone.|
|You can use international SIM cards|
|The phone can be resold more easily.|
Samsung Galaxy S20
IP68-certified Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 6.2 inch screen. This gadget has a 120Hz refresh rate and a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Always protected on Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and HDR10+ compatibility. Its strengths are the Global Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and Exynos 990 CPU. Android 10 uses a non removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery.
Pros and Cons
Here is a table showing the pros and cons of the Samsung Galaxy S20:
|Network Compatibility.||It is expensive.|
|High-Quality Display.||Relatively large and heavy.|
|Powerful Performance.||Exemption from some offers or services.|
|Ample Storage.||It may not work with certain carriers.|
Google Pixel 6 Pro
The Google Pixel 6 Pro is a powerful smartphone with a 6.7 inch bezel less 1440 x 3120-pixel display. This Android 12 powered Google Pixel sports a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus display. The storage section has 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB of storage. This Pixel phone has a 5003 mAh battery and fast charging.
Pros and Cons
This is a table showing the pros and cons of Google Pixel 6 Pro:
|Powerful Performance.||Not affordable.|
|Enhanced Battery Life.||Lack of Expandable Storage.|
|Google Services and Integration.||Limited availability.|
|Support multiple network bands.||Support multiple network bands.|
|Support multiple network bands|
How to Choose the Best Qlink Compactible Phones
Take the following steps to choose the Best Qlink compatible phones for your Qlink Wireless service:
- Ensure that the phone you choose supports the network bands used by Qlink.
- Consider your usage needs and prioritize the features that matter most to you.
- Set a budget for your phone purchase and look for options that fit within that range.
- Research user reviews and ratings for the phones you are considering.
- Check the manufacturer’s track record of providing software updates and support.
- Look for a phone that comes with a warranty or extended support options.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Qlink Compatible Phones
These are the Frequently Asked Questions about the Best Qlink Compatible Phones:
Can I bring my mobile number to QLink Wireless?
As a mobile virtual network operator, Qlink Wireless is supported by T-Mobile. For your phone to function normally and operate at its best, a CDMA network is required.
Is Qlink wireless compatible with any phone?
The catch is that not all phones can use this service. Unlocking your phone, however, will enable it to function on this network.
Is Qlink really free?
Customers eligible for Lifeline Assistance can get Qlink Wireless plans free of charge via Lifeline and A.C.P.
Getting the Best Qlink Compatible Phones will be quite beneficial since Qlink is an excellent carrier offering a broad range of services and perks. However, you can get your current phone unlocked if you would like not to spend cash on a brand-new one and still want to access this function.