Simple Mobile is offering a free phone deal that’s turning heads these days.
I will take you through a step by step process of how you can get the Simple Mobile Free Phone, including the different models they offer and how you can activate it.
What is the Simple Mobile Free Phone Offer?
The Simple Mobile Free Phone Offer provides eligible individuals with a complimentary smartphone, unlimited talk and text, and potential data at no cost.
Looking to upgrade your connectivity with a free 5G phone? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Just follow this comprehensive guide on how to Get a Free 5G Phone in 2023.
How to Get the Simple Mobile Free Phone
Follow these steps to get the simple mobile free phone:
- Visit Simple Mobile’s website.
- Check the eligibility requirements and available offers.
- Choose a qualifying phone and select a suitable plan.
- Add the phone to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Complete the required information and submit your order.
- Await confirmation and shipping details.
If you’re curious about how other companies are making communication more accessible for free, check out my post on the X Mobile Government Phone.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements to Get the Simple Mobile Free Phone?
To be eligible for a free phone from Simple Mobile, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Low income: Your household’s combined income should be at or below 135% of the poverty guideline. This includes participation in free government cell phone programs and low income programs.
- Government supported program: If you are a member of a single household participating in any of the following programs, you qualify:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Programs (and live on federally recognized Tribal lands)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
These are the required Documents to apply for the Simple Mobile Free Phone Offer:
- Valid ID
- Medicaid participation dated letter
- SSI cover letter
- Federal/Tribal or State tax return copy
- Federal Pell Grant letter
- Unemployment statement of benefits
- Pension statement of benefits
- Social Security Statement of Benefits.
If you’re interested in exploring more options for free mobile phones, you might want to check out my article on Free Boost Mobile Phones Online.
Free Phone Models Offered by Simple Mobile
Here are the Simple Mobile Free Phone models:
1. Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is a stylish smartphone with a range of storage options (64GB to 256GB) and 4GB of RAM for smooth multitasking.
The Galaxy comes a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED display with HDR10 support, delivering stunning visuals. The 12MP rear camera excels in low light photography, while the 8MP front facing camera is perfect for selfies.
With an IP68 rating, fast charging, and support for Samsung Pay, it offers convenience and durability.
Check my post on Free Galaxy s9 Government Phone to discover how you can get a Samsung Galaxy S9 from the Government at no cost.
2. Motorola Moto G Stylus
The Motorola Moto G Stylus (2021) is perfect for creative individuals. Its 6.8 inch IPS LCD offers ample space for your content.
With a 48MP quad camera system, you can capture stunning photos, and 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage ensure smooth performance.
The built-in stylus allows for precise input, and its 4000mAh battery keeps you powered up all day. This device is designed to inspire and boost productivity.
3. Google Pixel 4 XL
Discover the power of the Google Pixel 4 XL. Its 6.3 inch P OLED display with HDR and 90Hz refresh rate delivers vibrant visuals. Capture stunning photos with dual 12.2MP + 16MP rear cameras and beautiful selfies with an 8MP front camera.
With 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB storage, and a 3700mAh battery, it ensures smooth performance and all-day usage. Enjoy the convenience of Face ID and wireless charging.
4. Samsung Galaxy S9+
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ is an excellent choice for an enhanced smartphone experience. It features a large 6.2 inch Super AMOLED display with HDR10 support, offering immersive visuals.
The dual rear camera setup, including a telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom, enhances photography versatility. You have ample space and smooth performance with 4GB or 6GB of RAM and storage options ranging from 64GB to 256 GB.
The device also offers Samsung DeX support and a larger 3500mAh battery for extended usage.
5. Motorola Moto Z4
Experience an elevated mobile experience with the Motorola Moto Z4. Its 6.4 inch OLED display delivers vibrant visuals, while the 48MP primary camera captures stunning photos and 4K videos.
Enjoy ample space and smooth performance with 128GB storage and 4GB RAM. The Moto Z4 supports Moto Mods for enhanced functionality and features a fingerprint sensor and a 3600mAh battery for all day power.
Upgrade to the Moto Z4 for a feature-rich smartphone experience.
If you love Motorola phones, check my post on Motorola Free Government Phone to discover the top 5 government programs that offer Motorola phones freely.
Comparison Table for Simple Mobile Free Phones
This table compares all the Simple Mobile Free Phones:
|Phone||Samsung Galaxy S9||Motorola Moto G Stylus||Google Pixel 4 XL||Samsung Galaxy S9+||Motorola Moto Z4|
|Network Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|Weight||163 g (5.75 oz)||192 g (6.77 oz)||193 g (6.81 oz)||189 g (6.67 oz)||165 g (5.82 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame||Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame (6000 series)||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano SIM, dual stand by)||Nano-SIM||Nano SIM and eSIM||Single SIM (Nano SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano SIM, dual stand by)||Single SIM (Nano SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano SIM, dual stand by)|
|IP Rating||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)||Water repellent coating||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)||Splash proof|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED, HDR10||IPS LCD||P OLED, 90Hz, HDR||Super AMOLED, HDR10||OLED|
|Display Size||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)||1080 x 2300 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)||1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~529 ppi density)||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.5||Android 10||Android 10, upgradable to Android 12||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.5||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11|
|Chipset||Exynos 9810 (10 nm) EMEA / Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) – USA/LATAM, China||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)||Exynos 9810 (10 nm) EMEA / Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) – USA/LATAM, China||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)|
Octa core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A55) EMEA / Octa core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) USA/LATAM, Chin
|Octa core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)||Octa core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)||Octa core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A55) EMEA / Octa core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) USA/LATAM, China||Octa core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)|
|GPU||Internal memory||Adreno 610||640Adreno||Mali G72 MP18 EMEA / Adreno 630 USA/LATAM, China||Adreno 612|
|Iternal memory||64GB, 128GB, 256GB (expandable up to 400GB)||128GB (expandable up to 512GB)||64GB, 128GB (no expandable storage)||64GB, 128GB, 256GB (expandable up to 400GB)||128GB (expandable up to 1TB)|
|Main Camera||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF||12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS||Dual: 12 MP, f/1.5 to 2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF||16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm||8 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 1.22µm, no AF||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF||25 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 0.9µm|
|Battery||Non removable Li Ion 3000 mAh battery (Fast charging 15W, Quick Charge 2.0, Qi/PMA wireless charging)||Non removable Li Po 4000 mAh battery (Fast charging 10W)||Non removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery (Fast charging 18W, USB Power Delivery 2.0, Qi wireless charging)||Non removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery (Fast charging 15W, Quick Charge 2.0, Qi/PMA wireless charging)||Non removable Li Ion 3600 mAh battery (Fast charging 15W)|
|Dimensions||147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm (5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in)||158.6 x 75.8 x 9.2 mm (6.24 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)||160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm (6.31 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)||158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm (6.22 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)||158 x 75.8 x 7.4 mm (6.22 x 2.98 x 0.29 in)|
Activation Process for Simple Mobile Free Phone
Follow these steps to activate your simple mobile free phone:
- Unbox your Simple Mobile free phone and locate the SIM card included in the package.
- Insert the SIM card into the designated slot on your phone. Ensure it is properly aligned.
- Power on your phone by pressing and holding the power button until the device turns on.
- Once the phone is powered on, you will be prompted to select your preferred language and set up a Wi-Fi connection if available. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete these initial setup steps.
- After initial setup, open the phone’s dialer app or go to the phone’s settings menu.
- Dial the Simple Mobile activation number or SIM card packaging in the documentation. Listen carefully to the prompts.
- Follow the automated voice prompts to enter your SIM card number on the SIM card itself or in the documentation.
- Following the automated instructions, provide any additional information requested, such as your details and desired plan options.
- Wait for the activation process to complete. This may take a few minutes. Avoid turning off your phone during this time.
- Once the activation is complete, you will receive a confirmation message or notification on your phone.
Is Simple Mobile Now Verizon?
Simple Mobile is now part of Verizon, providing customers with the coverage and benefits of the Verizon network while keeping their existing plans and perks.
Simple Mobile Customer Service
Here is the Simple Mobile customer service:
- Phone: Dial 611 from your Simple Mobile phone or call 1-877-878-7908 from any other phone. This will connect you to a customer service representative who can assist you with inquiries, issues, or requests.
- Text Helpline: Text keywords to 611611 from your Simple Mobile phone to use this service.
Benefits of Simple Mobile Free Phone
These are the benefits of Simple Mobile free phone:
- Affordable: Simple Mobile offers free phones, which can help you save money on upfront costs associated with purchasing a new phone.
- No-contract plans: With Simple Mobile, you can enjoy the benefits of a no-contract plan. You can switch or cancel your plan without long-term commitments or early termination fees.
- Nationwide coverage: Simple Mobile provides nationwide coverage, ensuring that you can stay connected anywhere in the United States.
- Reliable network: Simple Mobile operates on the Verizon network, known for its strong performance and speed. You can expect a reliable and fast connection for your phone services.
- Truly Unlimited Data, talk, and Text: Simple Mobile offers “Truly Unlimited” high-speed data, talk, and text plans. You can use your phone without worrying about data caps or limitations.
If you want to explore another fantastic option, check out the Boost Free 5G Phone, a powerful device that brings you the best of both worlds.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the Frequently Asked Questions about Simple Mobile Free Phone:
What Government Assistance Programs Qualify for the Simple Free Phone Program?
The government programs that qualify for the Simple Free phone include Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Tribal Programs (and live on federally-recognized Tribal lands).
Can I Use My Existing Simple Mobile Sim Card With the Free Phone?
You can use your existing mobile SIM card with the Simple Free phone.
What Happens if I Lose or Damage My Simple Free Phone?
In case of loss or damage to your Simple Free Phone, you should immediately contact the Simple Free Phone Program’s customer support. They can guide you through reporting the incident and assessing possible options for replacement or repair.
How Can I Reach Customer Support for the Simple Free Phone Program?
To reach customer support for the Simple Free Phone Program, you can find contact information on their official website or call 1-877-878-7908.
The Simple Mobile Free Phone program offers a valuable opportunity for individuals in need. With the potential to qualify for a free phone through government assistance programs like Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program, staying connected has become more accessible. Don’t miss out on this chance to stay connected and enjoy the benefits of a free phone.